Micro locator shows missiles and other entities that have models

I think this would be super useful. Especially for JTorps and EMTorps. Maybe they could be locked on to while under ML’s effect and shot down. This would give much greater use to Microlocators.

Is it needed though? Are you using this currently and want to buff it?

Lol. Last time I used recon was when pirate ships were released. I’ve been flying commands/tacklers/guards most lately. Just found some particular things a bit OP in the right hands.

If it’s in the right hands then it’s not OP. Just the skill oF the user. If any less than average player can come in and decimate with a module then it’s OP.

Anyone with any amount of skill can own with EM torps. It’s like the shotgun of missiles because of its massive explosion radius and huge flight time. Plus the fact that it is silent up until you are in the blast radius is just icing on the extremely deadly cake.

Post # 3 and 5 contradict. You obviously didn’t get what I typed.

Anyone with any amount of skill can own with EM torps. It’s like the shotgun of missiles because of its massive explosion radius and huge flight time. Plus the fact that it is silent up until you are in the blast radius is just icing on the extremely deadly cake.

And it can only fly in a straight line and is ridiculously easy to dodge.

And it can only fly in a straight line and is ridiculously easy to dodge.

Easy to dodge, unless, if you are a masochist.

Easy to dodge, unless, if you are masochist.

Or are being hit by eclipse.

grumblegrumble

An EM torp can be heard cross map if you don’t have people firing at you constantly or have the sound muted. So coupled with the fact that it has a flight speed of less than 300m/s, it’s unguided and can be spotted relatively easy… I’d say even Jerry guard could dodge one.

Also this suggestion is essentially proposing to nerf the absolute f*** out of every missile and making the missile shield redundant.

Microlocators are good enough, module to get free assists and in the heat of a battle not everyone pays attention to them so they can be pretty good against Tacklers and CO. 

Any suggestion who’s purpose is to dumb down the game to make it excessively n00b friendly is a no from me, there’s no need for this into the game, if people just payed attention…

torps can already be visually seen on the map and do have noise support

what else to you like to see?

torps can already be visually seen on the map and do have noise support

what else to you like to see?

They do not have bounding boxes though. That’s what I’m suggesting.

And only *your* torps are shown on the map. Nobody else’s. That needs to be fixed as well.

but they are unguided (dont mix it with uncontrolled) missiles

and all of these are not indicated in the HUD

Oh, I mean JTorps. They do not show as icons on map. Just your own. (Looks like giant blue missile on map.)

sorry to ask again, the proposal is now facing JTorps?

That’s what I originally had in mind. But let’s drop the topic. Please lock this thread.