Matchmaking Changes

Soooooo… What changes have taken place ??? we are still being throwen into PVP battles with R-5 to R-17 …

Pilots! An important update dealing with PvP battle matchmaking has been uploaded to our servers.

Now the game has three matchmaking queues, depending on the rank of the ships placed in slots:

First queue for ships of ranks 1–7

Second queue for ships of ranks 7–13

Third queue for ships of ranks 13–17

Sincerely,
Star Conflict Team

Is it an upcoming patch ???  The wording suggests that its already been implemented . please get it together and DO SOMETHING!!!

Yes indeed, please Devs stop trolling us, it is not funny anymore.

http://prntscr.com/l5lwvf

http://prntscr.com/l5lx0i

you are telling us lies after lies about multiple tiers, and not only that, this R5 tackler was insanely buffed, I killed waz’got and boremys together faster than this R5 tackler.

MM always goes by a highest ranked ship equipped, if someone brings r5 alongside of r17, what Q do you think they will go into?

17 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

MM always goes by a highest ranked ship equipped, if someone brings r5 alongside of r17, what Q do you think they will go into?

This account highest rank is 5.

12 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

This account highest rank is 5.

Twink in a Squad? Or just in a squad?

here’s an idea for the Dev’s … REMOVE THE EXTRA BUFFS from the low rank ships and they will stop ABUSING the BROKEN MM … nobody will fly a stingray into a R-17 PVP match if they die every time they spawn … eventually they will fly a rank 15-16 gunship

56 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

R-17 and the R-5 will be blocked …

15 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Nope, that restrictions has been removed awhile ago.

17 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

here’s an idea for the Dev’s … REMOVE THE EXTRA BUFFS from the low rank ships and they will stop ABUSING the BROKEN MM … nobody will fly a stingray into a R-17 PVP match if they die every time they spawn … eventually they will fly a rank 15-16 gunship

Terrible idea

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Not truth. That player had just low rank ships in slots. 

38 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Just remove buffs and it will solve all nonsense about this. 

9 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Just remove buffs and it will solve all nonsense about this. 

The only nonsense here is you complaining about it, ignoring how much of a problem it would create if rank buffs are simply removed.

44 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Nope, that restrictions has been removed awhile ago.

the whole point of this thread is the new update that the MM was changed from that to 1-7 … 7-13 … 13-17 !!! … which should prevent the R-5 from being available if a R-17 ship is slotted … Did you even read the post title ???

7 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

… which should prevent the R-5 from being available if a R-17 ship is slotted … Did you even read the post title ???

That is your interpretation of it and not what it says. 

37 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

The only nonsense here is you complaining about it, ignoring how much of a problem it would create if rank buffs are simply removed.

My personal experience from today is that buff for R5 is not good at all. 

I will repeat this once more, I was able to kill R15 Waz-got and R17 Boremys both ships together faster than one rank 5 tackler.

This is wrong and you can say what ever you like.

It would better if you test it instead defending what is badly done.

I wonder if you are main developer here responsible for past two years of darkness here? Just thought that is tickling my mind.

8 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

My personal experience from today is that buff for R5 is not good at all. 

I will repeat this once more, I was able to kill R15 Waz-got and R17 Boremys both ships together faster than one rank 5 tackler.

Sux to be you i guess.

9 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I wonder if you are main developer here responsible for past two years of darkness here? Just thought that is tickling my mind.

I am around from the end of 2012/beginning 2013

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Sux to be you i guess.

Not at all. I’m happy with my life and right now I have fun with you.

I am around from the end of 2012/beginning 2013

Sux to have so bad feeling for balance as you have when someone is around so long as you are I guess.

If kosty was from 2013 ver then I want him back in the job lmao

4 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Not at all. I’m happy with my life and right now I have fun with you.

Sure you are.

5 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Sux to have so bad feeling for balance as you have when someone is around so long as you are I guess.

Obviously you know better than anybody else.

As kosty said, it is likely that the r5 guy was part of a squad. Also: you really shouldnt have trouble dispatching a fed r5 tackler. the rank buffs are not powerful enough for that.