Matchmaker rank limit and destroyers

Hello

Okey, this one, some might disagree. It’s about that fact that when you can’t use ships 4 ranks lower then the maximum ship rank equipped. So, when you use a r15 ship, r11 are unavailable. But if you use maximum r14 ships, then you can use r11.

While this isn’t a problem for every standard ships, it is for destroyers : We have access to only 3 rank of destroyers : 8/11/14

So when you fly your r11 destroyer, then you can’t use r15 ships (and special ships) BUT you’re still matched against players who can !

It’s unfair that we can be matched against r15 ships like Kraken and stuff when you an r11 destroyer, but if you equip a special ship too then your destroyer is unavailable. 

My suggestion is to make an exception to this rank limit for destroyers since they are special ships, and allow them to be played when ships 5 ranks above them are equipped, instead of the usual 4 rank limit.

I know of this issue for quite some time now, but now it’s finally written. I agree and support this idea!

Rank 11 Destroyers are broken in half anyway, you can take on all the Rank 15s with no trouble.

There are a thousand little mini-fixes existing to try and fit Destroyers into this game. They’re bound to cause problems. That’s what you get for trying to force fit something that has no place there.

8 hours ago, Ketriaava said:

Rank 11 Destroyers are broken in half anyway, you can take on all the Rank 15s with no trouble.

There are a thousand little mini-fixes existing to try and fit Destroyers into this game. They’re bound to cause problems. That’s what you get for trying to force fit something that has no place there.

R11 destroyers get recked big time vs R15 ships