Matchmaker is unbalanced

The matchmaker got changed, suddenly R10 can face R13 again. Why the change? Why not be honest and tell that you are going to change it? The 2 rank difference worked fine. Matchmaker is more unbalanced then ever so i guess you also changed some other things. Well it completly failed. I advise you to undo the changes. All matches are one side, or you steamroll the opposition or you crush them without any difficulty. Look at your stats, you ll see how one sided all those games are now. Or maybe this is the way it is supposed you want it to be, give everyone, no matter how good or how bad, some victories and some losses? It s in line of all your other newbie friendly changes.

Just shot a guy with r5 with my r9 → so proud

Yeah I posted a bug report yesterday, hopefully it’ll get fixed.

This is what happens if you put R5 ships with R9, he basicaly one shotted most of them and seeing they dont try to evade…

screenshot-161105-190456.jpg.16cc4a0b5df02bf5c990b7e141b6cc3f.jpg

It doesnt stop to amuse me that people that been playing the game for years, have thousands of pvp battles still play t3 and keep complaining about Aces in their team. 

Clearly you were not good enough and got farmed.

It is time to grow a pair, dont you think?

You are so predictable, i was expecting an idiot to come by and say exactly that. Stay on topic you troll and please get a life. Their is a world outside the star conflict forum. 

This was just an example. played more then 15 games in all tiers, same problem. Ended first in all of them. Again you are an idiot.

Nasa and nova squad against a bunch of randoms (their is another nova guy below me in the ranking), they got triple capped and spawn raped. I joined when battle was already won and they were already on their spawn.

screenshot-161105-220637.jpg.335469f1fbd28d02cf283e798b8ff350.jpg

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

It doesnt stop to amuse me that people that been playing the game for years, have thousands of pvp battles still play t3 and keep complaining about Aces in their team. 

Clearly you were not good enough and got farmed.

It is time to grow a pair, dont you think?

You know the one reason I don’t play t4/t5 anymore? (I used to play t5 all the time) It’s because of destroyer’s gravity generator BS. When you got three of those fired on a beacon, one pulling you in each direction so you can’t fly properly, and doing damage straight to your hull, believe me I’d rather be stunned by 5 waki AEs than have to endure that. That’s the same reason that yesterday as soon as I noticed my garm was having to fight against those things, I reverted straight back to the styx and other rank 9s.

It’s easy for you to take the high ground on this - as you have been doing in most of my threads also - but I’m allowed to play where I like and complain when something is changed which affects gameplay negatively.

Guys, no. Just no, you do have a point about the weird rules about mm +3,4,5 or whatever. But don’t try to defend sealclubbing. It’s embarassing. I like you both (and yes xkost is an … ^^),  but just stop. Please.

this has nothing to do with seal clubbing, this topic is about MM maker changes. Same issues in T5 and T4. Unbalanced games. All good players at one side, all bad at the other side. The rank differences making it even worse.

Xkostyan changed the subject with his stupid reply, the fool should stay on topic. This is not a discussion about T3 or kill squads. Read the post and stay on topic.

Please Spongejohn, tell me where in my previous post of this topic am I defending seal clubbing?

I know how xkost mind work. Change subject of the discussion, and start to bully russian chav style. But on that topic he has a point. Like you are right about the mm that is not able to handle few players, since finding a match is way too fast to give him time to balance stuffs. And yeah, even t5 is unbalanced most of the time. But I see no will at all, from players that are too good to play lower tiers (like you or mill), to populate end game content. 

You do have a point on what you stated. But I can’t shush about the fact you should not be in rank 9.

5 hours ago, Erador said:

Xkostyan changed the subject with his stupid reply, the fool should stay on topic. This is not a discussion about T3 or kill squads. Read the post and stay on topic.

I can’t be more on topic, aka you whining about things again, you only pop up on forums when you get but hurt over something with major QQ about everything.

Put your big boys pants on and make others whine about you.

3 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

Why he shouldn’t be in R9? Are you telling me I can’t enjoy playing ships I paid $$ for?

There is seal clubbing, and there is whining that someone out seal clubbed him, here is the 2d case which deserves an epic facepalm.

8 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

Why he shouldn’t be in R9? Are you telling me I can’t enjoy playing ships I paid $$ for?

Play tourney or dread battles with your r9 ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

12 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

Guys, no. Just no, you do have a point about the weird rules about mm +3,4,5 or whatever. But don’t try to defend sealclubbing. It’s embarassing. I like you both (and yes xkost is an … ^^),  but just stop. Please.

Who is defending sealclubbing here? We are being forced to sealclub by MM, which is putting rank 5 ships in our rank 9 games. I was perfectly happy fighting against rank 7 ships with my rank 9 ships (which is not seal clubbing btw) until this change. Once again I itterate that you guys are taking the moral high ground, which is easy beacuse you play t5 exclusively, however my reasons for playing t3 are not because it’s easier. I hate fighting against destroyers with gravity BS, and I hate fighting against (to a lesser extent) cruise faguars and gauss mjollnirs/phaser commands. There is no short range in t5, everything is long range. That is why I like t3. I was even playing rank 10 until the change that put them in rank 11 games with dessies!

From what I gather from Russian feedback - they are complaining that R5 became too powerful. With 60 points resists and 20% dmg buff, people are equipping them on purpose. Also - regarding spawn camping. With triple points for killing opponent in his spawn it’s now a valid tactics even in domination. Getting 20 kills in spawn zone can easily compensate for having only one beacon captured. I don’t know if it was intended or not. 

Can’t we all just agree to disagree and meet back in T5 again?

I’m starting to see things :slight_smile:

Spoiler

20161106111336_1.jpg.fe954f783279dd8b5d1882afb0aa4447.jpg

1 hour ago, JaVi said:

I’m starting to see things ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Hide contents

Yeah it’s silly. On the one side you can’t compensate for being a Ace by adding resists and damage (that won’t make them dodge more or go for objectives or anything else only experience can provide), and on the other side rank 5 ships are as tanky as higher rank ones now. The whole thing seems just like a pathetic excuse to put a wider spread of ranks in the same match. I’m really looking forward to the “no bug, working as intended” on my bug reports tomorrow morning /s!

3 hours ago, JaVi said:

I’m starting to see things ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Reveal hidden contents

lol nice x)

also since this, it’s pretty fun to use the Archelon with all this buff :3