Matchmaker is unbalanced

7 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

meh, not worth da effort

That requires being online at certain times, have like an hours to play and wait over half that time in queues >> meh, not worth da effort

Then say goodbye to your youngester toys

9 hours ago, millanbel said:

Who is defending sealclubbing here? We are being forced to sealclub by MM, which is putting rank 5 ships in our rank 9 games. I was perfectly happy fighting against rank 7 ships with my rank 9 ships (which is not seal clubbing btw) until this change. Once again I itterate that you guys are taking the moral high ground, which is easy beacuse you play t5 exclusively, however my reasons for playing t3 are not because it’s easier. I hate fighting against destroyers with gravity BS, and I hate fighting against (to a lesser extent) cruise faguars and gauss mjollnirs/phaser commands. There is no short range in t5, everything is long range. That is why I like t3. I was even playing rank 10 until the change that put them in rank 11 games with dessies!

You don’t get it that those bs changes are made to avoid people sealclubbing. I mean: ok it’s a stupid way to solve stuffs. Still, apart excuses why you are playing r9? So far from both of you I’ve heard just cheap chat.

Come to that damn t5 where grown-up, spammy boys are awayting for you. This is just plain stupid. You can’t prevent devs from taking dumb measure to counter dumb, silly behave. So: get out of lower tiers.

Playing so far by 3 years now and always listening to old oddy bulls*its. You can’t have experience if you just switched from t2 to t3. Stop farming those guys, one of the reason this game have low pop and measure to make general feeling diff, is this one. Just stop complaining about changes made to compensate sealclubbing if you are ACTUALLY DOING IT, this is just retar*ed.

I will never stop repeating this: you, with 1k more battles, are not entitled AT ALL to whine about silly measure to avoid guys like you from sealclub. Just stop it, you are embarrassing yourself like takamina does by playing t2.

yeah, complaining about r5 guys that you’re farming with your r9…

Does anyone really believe, by the time he gets two ranks up to r7, he’ll be able to match the “pros” in r9 ships with 20k+ matches? (exagerating a little here)

People are complaining about newbies ruining the matches while they’re playing in a relatively newbie tier? (r7 can be reached relatively fast) Thx for the good laugh.

If the new players are too easy for you, go play in higher tiers. It will also help the game, because every body loves being farmed.

Then again, yes mm is broken, because it should put vets against vets. Really is no point in putting a fresh tier 3 player against top players. But if MM would not give vets fast games, then they’d be complaining as well.

2 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

You don’t get it that those bs changes are made to avoid people sealclubbing. I mean: ok it’s a stupid way to solve stuffs. Still, apart excuses why you are playing r9? So far from both of you I’ve heard just cheap chat.

Come to that damn t5 where grown-up, spammy boys are awayting for you. This is just plain stupid. You can’t prevent devs from taking dumb measure to counter dumb, silly behave. So: get out of lower tiers.

Playing so far by 3 years now and always listening to old oddy bulls*its. You can’t have experience if you just switched from t2 to t3. Stop farming those guys, one of the reason this game have low pop and measure to make general feeling diff, is this one. Just stop complaining about changes made to compensate sealclubbing if you are ACTUALLY DOING IT, this is just retar*ed.

I will never stop repeating this: you, with 1k more battles, are not entitled AT ALL to whine about silly measure to avoid guys like you from sealclub. Just stop it, you are embarrassing yourself like takamina does by playing t2.

Once again, rank 9 is not sealclubbing, it never has been. It has always been a place where squads can find matches and have fun against other squads. It is also where I and many others have most of our premium ships, which we are allowed to use. And I repeat I used to play a LOT in t5 until they introduced BS gravity module on rank 11 destroyers.

I agree people farming t2 with gauss kalahs is sealclubbing and embarassing but t3 is and always has been a legit tier for vets.

Also these changes were not made to compensate sealclubbing. They were made in order to put a wider spread of ranks into the same match, which is just silly.

Stop it for f sake. R9 was a place where squads was a thing just 'cause we had the opportunity to “punish” esb and wpk sealclubbing. And if you don’t get it, they stopped playing when we starded beating them in such lower tiers, c’ause their only interest was to farm. And if this is not enough: holy glorious squad thing in t3, is dead since 2 years ago. Now being there is just pointless, and all those silly excuses you all are maiding up are just plain bull*hits, deal with it, or don’t complain about what devs makes to try to kick you from lower tiers.

And if you don’t get it, adding lower ships to r9 with big bonuses is a way (stupid oc) to allow people just coming from lower tiers, to face veterans killing them all the time  (and making them quit). 

R9 / T3 has always been seal clubbing

3 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

R9 / T3 has always been seal clubbing

And that’s why who still plays there even if they have more than 2k pvp games, should just shush about silly things devs try to do to prevent them doing so.

17 hours ago, xKostyan said:

There is seal clubbing, and there is whining that someone out seal clubbed him, here is the 2d case which deserves an epic facepalm.

No one has beaten me, it s the people around me that die, so you are wrong again. It s actualy is easier then ever to end first thanks to the MM imbalance. You are to stupid to stay on topic and you re opinion is useless to me. You troll everyone on this forum with stupid remarks, off topic posts and insults. Stop reacting on posts. Maybe play the game? you spend more time trolling forums then you do in game. That is just sad.

45 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Stop it for f sake. R9 was a place where squads was a thing just 'cause we had the opportunity to “punish” esb and wpk sealclubbing. And if you don’t get it, they stopped playing when we starded beating them in such lower tiers, c’ause their only interest was to farm. And if this is not enough: holy glorious squad thing in t3, is dead since 2 years ago. Now being there is just pointless, and all those silly excuses you all are maiding up are just plain bull*hits, deal with it, or don’t complain about what devs makes to try to kick you from lower tiers.

And if you don’t get it, adding lower ships to r9 with big bonuses is a way (stupid oc) to allow people just coming from lower tiers, to face veterans killing them all the time  (and making them quit). 

How should this change prevent seal clubbing? It just got easier. Even if you are not very good but have a R9 you can now easily end on top. This seems just a bug or a stupid mistake. That is what this topic is about. Balance was a lot better before the change. Less seal clubbing. If they inteded to ban seal clubbing this way they would have put their intentions in the patch note. They wouldnt be this ignorant to just sneak it in and hope no one would notice? Or would they…

23 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

And that’s why who still plays there even if they have more than 2k pvp games, should just shush about silly things devs try to do to prevent them doing so.

Please show us the patch notes with the intentions of the devs towards seal clubbing and the changes they made to the MM accordingly. Seems to me you are just guessing their intentions. This was not a change to get people out R9.

25 minutes ago, Erador said:

No one has beaten me, it s the people around me that die, so you are wrong again. It s actualy is easier then ever to end first thanks to the MM imbalance. You are to stupid to stay on topic and you re opinion is useless to me. You troll everyone on this forum with stupid remarks, off topic posts and insults. Stop reacting on posts. Maybe play the game? you spend more time trolling forums then you do in game. That is just sad.

Right, and your post just spilling intelligence all over.

T3 has always been seal clubbing, games are on average are enourmously eaisier than t5, and they were never balanced. Not before mixed tiers not after. The only time when it was good when insecure players like you were separated into 1v1s plus bots. that was great, to bad it got removed.

Regadles of all of your high intelligence the fact stands, you only show up on forums when you are but hurt of losing in t3, be it unable to seal club or losing to another seal clubber.

In my Opinion good players should play T5, but some never do it. So game should force them, but SC has failed to do so since beginning.

also developers are kinda strange IMo since the constantly add new content, and constantly change stuff (except stuff that actually should be changed, like preventing sealclubbin), even when they have reached a point with good results. SO i am sure new MM will change in some months again anyway, no matter what anybody says.

Still the game is running, but i am not sure if it is running because of changes or despite changes. I mean, the game was diddifcult when i played it two years ago, now with even more weapons, currency, game modes, it should be getting any newb a hearthattack.

Short: Just wait till deelopers have anoother surge of inspiration and change MM again, which should not take long.

17 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Right, and your post just spilling intelligence all over.

T3 has always been seal clubbing, games are on average are enourmously eaisier than t5, and they were never balanced. Not before mixed tiers not after. The only time when it was good when insecure players like you were separated into 1v1s plus bots. that was great, to bad it got removed.

Regadles of all of your high intelligence the fact stands, you only show up on forums when you are but hurt of losing in t3, be it unable to seal club or losing to another seal clubber.

haha insulting my intelligence, classic troll move, good find xKostyan, you should be proud.

So in you first post i was bad and whining because i was seal clubbed and now i m suddenly too good to play T3. Doesnt make any sense unless the ‘get good’ part was just to evoke a response? Another Troll move. Great, mure is sure to come.

True i dont come to the forum to pat everyone on the back and give compliments. Not even to spend my day trolling people like you. I only write on the forum when something bothers me. Guess what, still not losing, still doing great, won 8/10 games, so it’s not because i got to ‘get good’. As I said before (but aparently you cant read very well) same problem with balance is in T4 and T5. So everything you ve said has basicly been irrelevant. So please go crash another topic because no one really cares what you think.

Everyone shut up and go to T5. Simple.

the higher the rank, the higher the difference between a fully upgraded player, and someone still progressing, on paper

one sided farming games happen in every rank imho

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

games are on average are enourmously eaisier than t5

lol, yeah, how you know?

also, yeah, t3 was a lot more balanced, technically, and evidently, as you can’t deny, it had the numbers and ships to provide lots of statistical data.

T5 meta sometimes was ridiculous.

Let me clarify, as I would even not care if I would be matched up in T5 if I load my T1s, really, I only oppose this epeen fantasy.

I personally do not care about how things are mixed, and where someone plays if above R9, anyone can be anywhere for all I care. There are tournaments in that rank, almost all game mechanics you need, and to be honest, many games felt a lot closer there, than the usual T5s, recently (like last few months), but maybe also because I usually bring my own opposition. I have friends who play casually and its a good place to meet, and usually, I love R13 in R15. Because the highly balanced Brokk is still my goal.

Now true, around R9 you also had larger squads, because, T5 simply doesnt have the amount of population. This generates a lot of games, where one squad simply does not get a proper matchup, game is unbalanced. But neither from the perspective of a squad, nor from the perspective of a developing player getting outmatched there, this should be a problem. Because there is always that game where you get opposition, and there is always the next game, fast and big. And because honestly, I am not a carebear. Hard games make you harder.

I think the main problem is transparency. There could be indicators that squads are playing in a certain rank, to lure squads away from unproper ranks. There could be openness about what rules the Queue will rank you up visibly in the game. Objectively, that’s what I read from this (and every of this kind of) discussion, apart this ancient cry to populate T5. Which worked, the largest PvE crowd of all times now brings you the funniest fits you will ever witness.

28 minutes ago, Erador said:

haha insulting my intelligence, classic troll move, good find xKostyan, you should be proud.

So in you first post i was bad and whining because i was seal clubbed and now i m suddenly too good to play T3. Doesnt make any sense unless the ‘get good’ part was just to evoke a response? Another Troll move. Great, mure is sure to come.

True i dont come to the forum to pat everyone on the back and give compliments. Not even to spend my day trolling people like you. I only write on the forum when something bothers me. Guess what, still not losing, still doing great, won 8/10 games, so it’s not because i got to ‘get good’. As I said before (but aparently you cant read very well) same problem with balance is in T4 and T5. So everything you ve said has basicly been irrelevant. So please go crash another topic because no one really cares what you think.

Buddy you do realised you were the one that started insultings here? In fact you are always the one to star insulting people when they dont say “how right you are”.

And on topic of reading comprehension problems you are free to scroll back and read my post again, where i said that you gout out seal clubbet, meaning some one seal clubbed better than you, hence here you are unable to cope with that fact.

23 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Buddy you do realised you were the one that started insultings here? In fact you are always the one to star insulting people when they dont say “how right you are”.

And on topic of reading comprehension problems you are free to scroll back and read my post again, where i said that you gout out seal clubbet, meaning some one seal clubbed bettar than you, hence here you are unable to cope with that fact.

I  finished first of my team in that match and i didnt mind, I played well. So i have no complaints about that guy and i wasnt feeling bad about it. So you are wrong yet again. It was just an example. I should have posted a screenshot of a t5 match then maybe you would stay on topic. He maybe shot me twice, i shot him twice. That picture was to proof the imbalance. Basicly a r9 long range one shotting r5 and r6 ships.

True i really dislike you. You re always first to troll any post that is slightly negative. You do it every time.Never constructive. Just saying the exact oposite, doesnt matter what it is about. mostly in defence of star conflict. They could remove the ships and you would still defend the devs. How much do they pay you to do that? I havent even seen you in game. Must be spending too much time on the forum to play this game. 

I insult only you. Everyone else I dont have a problem with and can say what he likes but you ve prooven enough that you re only goal is to troll en evoke a response… This isnt a star conflict fan page you know. Everyone has the right to say his opinion, be it good or bad without a guy like you trolling it. So go bother someone else. Preferably on a forum of another game.

1 hour ago, Erador said:

True i really dislike you. You re always first to troll any post that is slightly negative. You do it every time.Never constructive. Just saying the exact oposite, doesnt matter what it is about. mostly in defence of star conflict. They could remove the ships and you would still defend the devs. How much do they pay you to do that? I havent even seen you in game. Must be spending too much time on the forum to play this game. 

I insult only you. Everyone else I dont have a problem with and can say what he likes but you ve prooven enough that you re only goal is to troll en evoke a response… This isnt a star conflict fan page you know. Everyone has the right to say his opinion, be it good or bad without a guy like you trolling it. So go bother someone else. Preferably on a forum of another game.

Oh don’t worry about it, making narrow minded little pricks that dislike me mad is just a hobby of mine.

5 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

Shush, u no playin… get back to givin drugs to pplz

![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) but I played 3 weeks ago, tillo-sama! And I ran out of steroids to gibe 2 ppl!

http://82.196.1.93/forum/activity/Mecronmancer/?from=2016-10-23&to=2016-10-23

he did 25 in a day, that is more than some people have in a month ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)