Mark new items

In OS it’s hard to tell items apart, from what you already have and haven’t found yet.

I suggest that when you pick up a new item (not in the atlas) it be highlighted somehow. Maybe glow gold or have a star or a (!) or something.

This would really help OS.

It is marked. Mouse over it and you will have a note “Not in the Atlas” if you don’t have it already.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:23 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

In OS it’s hard to tell items apart, from what you already have and haven’t found yet.

I suggest that when you pick up a new item (not in the atlas) it be highlighted somehow. Maybe glow gold or have a star or a (!) or something.

This would really help OS.

I like this,

it would be better than this;

21 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

It is marked. Mouse over it and you will have a note “Not in the Atlas” if you don’t have it already.

2 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

It doesn’t actually say that for all items.

59 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It doesn’t actually say that for all items.

If it doesn’t - you can make a bug  report as it should. I haven’t got a single occurrence of such situation…

10 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

If it doesn’t - you can make a bug  report as it should. I haven’t got a single occurrence of such situation…

I’ve just had to keep nearly every item I find because half time it doesn’t show my atlas progression

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I’ve just had to keep nearly every item I find because half time it doesn’t show my atlas progression

If it doesn’t show anything then you have it already maxed out.

Just now, John161 said:

If it doesn’t show anything then you have it already maxed out.

Maybe it should say that then

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Maybe it should say that then

there are 3 options:

1. “Not in the Atlas” - you don’t have that item
  2. “Upgraded version not in the atlas x/y” - you have the item at x quality of y possible
  3. nothing - you have that item at the max quality

So what you actually want is to “display that item you picked up is at max quality already” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 hour ago, OwnageMaster said:

there are 3 options:

1. “Not in the Atlas” - you don’t have that item
  2. “Upgraded version not in the atlas x/y” - you have the item at x quality of y possible
  3. nothing - you have that item at the max quality

So what you actually want is to “display that item you picked up is at max quality already” :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he wants to have it displayed without having to hover with the mouse over it.