Mark Bots in PvP

Bots in PvP need to be marked with [Bot]. After the name or something.

12 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Bots in PvP need to be marked with [Bot]. After the name or something.

Nope, bots should be erased from PvP. 

There is no place for them at all in PvP.

We have bots in PvE, PvAi, Dread battles, no need for them in PvP really.

22 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Nope, bots should be erased from PvP. 

There is no place for them at all in PvP.

We have bots in PvE, PvAi, Dread battles, no need for them in PvP really.

This suggestion assumes that they will not be removed.

I would much rather that they be removed completely.

i think nobody wants them in reality.

and if not removed, at least make them disappear with something else than a suicide.

If they mark bots, bad skilled players will only target bots、 since they know killing bots = Nice Exp Farming.

1 hour ago, CutieSP said:

If they mark bots, bad skilled players will only target bots、 since they know killing bots = Nice Exp Farming.

That’s the idea. Either remove them or mark them.

In my opinion, PVP should not be bots at all, as the name says “PVP” Player V Player and not P+BVP+B does not spoil the PVP game because you get bots that destroy enemies one by one in the group or worse you will get a flawed version of bots that flies all over the map and does nothing. I do not know who came up with such a broken idea, but if these bots do not disappear from the PVP, I would ask for the sections in the settings where you can say that you want to play PVP without bots, I understand that maybe the game has no player selection but bots in PVP is something what makes me more and more discouraged to play PVP because 70% of battles are PvP 1V1 and the rest are bots. I am ready to wait 3 minutes before I play 5 matches at this time.