Mark 5 Invasion exclusive blueprints in the workshop should be available with Iridium currency

All Invasion-exclusive blueprints in the workshop should be available for purchase, but by some other means, than just a regular credits.

Players cannot obtain them, unless if they go in Invasion and waste their precious time, by force. They have no other choice, if they wish to get them.

We should all have the same chance to obtain them, like we do now, or differently!

I will describe how, below.

Instead of regular credits, such blueprints should demand an alternative currency, which is Iridium.

Tier V Mark 4 weapon upgrade costs 360 Iridium and Mark 5 costs 70 monocrystals. Focus here is only Iridium.

If you would want to learn such an exclusive blueprint, like tier V Positron Cannon, Gauss Cannon, Ion Emitter, etc., you need to obtain it.

You should be able to buy such exclusive blueprints for a double Iridium fee, which is a total 720 Iridium in tier V.

You can also triple it, which means the final price would be 1080 Iridium for one such exclusive blueprint.

I will say it again!

Double or triple the cost of Iridium! Mark 4 - Iridium only upgrade price should be doubled for such for locked and non-available, Invasion exclusive blueprints in the workshop.

Once you buy such a blueprint with Iridium, you can learn it and then craft it. Only a method of payment differs. It should be easy to know, which ones are excluded as Invasion only!

Optional :

Credit cost ONLY should also be considered.

Selling price for one tier V blueprint is 10% of its original price, which is 900000 for tier V Mark 5 weapon blueprint.

This means that one such blueprint costs 9000000 (9 million) credits.

Double (18 million) or triple (27 million) the price of those exclusive blueprints, to get them.

Only non-available or locked by default are basically all existent blueprints in tier V, except for the 3 blueprints down below.

Those 3 were already included by default.

Tier V Beam Cannon Mark 5

Tier V Plasma Gun    Mark 5

Tier V Assault Rails   Mark 5

bgcxub.png

Please, grant us access to such blueprints (all variables).

It is essential, if you wish to prove that you do care and listen to community’s feedback, because I am writting on their behalf as well.

I want an official reply on this. I only heard some promises, which were not fulfilled so far.

Sincerely,

Koromac

Not a whole lot to say. I’d like it.

People just don’t read forums anymore…

Let’s hope that this changes in September.

The suggestion is under discussion but it can’t be implemented in the nearest future 

The suggestion is under discussion but it can’t be implemented in the nearest future 

Yes, but it is critical that it is done sooner, rather than later.

If I cannot invest into Mark 5 items, then there is no point for me to buy any Containers from the Shop, isn’t it?

You’re preventing me to invest my own money to upgrade them. That is one way of putting it.

About the bleuprints … im tired of getting doubles … we can make other people happy with it … but then again we wasted alot of hours in open space just to find doubles of everything besides that one weapon or module that you dont have / want.

They should implement this asap. T5 prices could be like 1.000 iridium + 2.000.000 credits. And that septial scanner doesn’t become usless it should still be able to find BP in open space, but those light cells should be worth 2.000.000 credits or higher so ppl that invested in that scanner could farm credits faster.

They should implement this asap. T5 prices could be like 1.000 iridium + 2.000.000 credits. And that septial scanner doesn’t become usless it should still be able to find BP in open space, but those light cells should be worth 2.000.000 credits or higher so ppl that invested in that scanner could farm credits faster.

I have been telling them that for over 1 year now!

I blame people, who don’t read forums and vote.

9 votes… I should expect at least 45.

This is  funny because now you can build a plasma gun, assult railgun and beam cannon using only  credits, so how can it not be implemented in the near future when there is already a similar option??? Would it not  be fair that for those prices any player can build 3 guns that they want to play with. This way certain players have advantage over others because you opened to them a simpler way to  upgrade.weapons of their choice.

Guys keep the discussion to the point, otherwise it will be closed.

Guys keep the discussion to the point, otherwise it will be closed.

No problem, Error.

Still, I hope that you remind the developers about this.

Thank you.

So what is decided about this? I think that instead of having 3 defined BP for credits players should have a choice to buy 3 BP they want for that amount.

So what is decided about this? I think that instead of having 3 defined BP for credits players should have a choice to buy 3 BP they want for that amount.

You have to know, if such “Buy option” is implemented, a single tier V Mark 5 blueprint may cost from 3000-6000 GS. Prices with GS were never low for such favors.

We need both or better, all three options. Free and buy option and the same existing system, that we can find such blueprints in Invasion mode.

Summary:

3 possibilities (all should be included)

• obtain it with a Tier V Mark 5 blueprint in Invasion mode from Mysterious Containers

• purchase it for normal in-game credits or Iridium cost

• buy it with GS for a hefty price, but with no 3% extra synergy bonus (price range: 3000-6000GS)

You didn’t understand. I’m just suggesting that instead being able to learn rails, beam & plasma for credits players would have an option to learn 3 weps/mods of their own choice for that credit price

You didn’t understand. I’m just suggesting that instead being able to learn rails, beam & plasma for credits players would have an option to learn 3 weps/mods of their own choice for that credit price

Okay. But that would still defeats the purpose of this thread. What if you suddenly realized, that you made a wrong choice?

Okay. But that would still defeats the purpose of this thread. What if you suddenly realized, that you made a wrong choice?

Well my opinion is that you need to have a choice, this way you are forced to do things that you don’t like just for a chance to get a BP u need/want.

I just think that this would be a good start for your suggestion. Having a choice before u implement something u mentioned above

Koromac can not implement anything, he is no way connected to development in anyway, he just spam forum with his demands and wishes and have a avatar logo that can give false impression that he is part of the team.

All of his threads are “suggestions”/“wishes”/“demands”, w.e. you name them, but it is up to Development team to decide on a future of those.

Koromac can not implement anything, he is no way connected to development in anyway, he just spam forum with his demands and wishes and have a avatar logo that can give false impression that he is part of the team.

All of his threads are “suggestions”/“wishes”/“demands”, w.e. you name them, but it is up to Development team to decide on a future of those.

There are no demands. Only suggestions! I do not spam forums. I do not violate any rules of conduct.

I used this Logo, because I liked it.

If there is an issue with it, someone from the official staff should contact me!

As for the suggestions, I am aware that I am not a part of the team!

I know Koro is not a developer but he has some good suggestions