Making a group score system instead of individual score standing

Hi guys, me and my friends and family would like to suggest a change to the scoring mechanic in Star-Conflict as it is currently:

1. Combine the score for the team and make a standard score for everyone involved in the PVE game. This means instead of everyone having an individual score, there should only be one team score for everyone to reflect the achievement of the PVE team combined together for score keeping. 

1. The position of different members should no longer be relevant with a combined team score, so basically people are arranged in random order and everyone only gets to see the combined score of the PVE team effort.

My friends and family feel this would help everyone get into the game more quickly and not make anyone feel like they did not do their best to contribute to the effort of winning PVE missions. Hope the devs could take this into consideration, thanks for reading. If you have any suggestion to further improve this idea, please by all means feel free to comment.

It would bring no benefit, by the way… Why shouldn’t it make me look better than others… because it’s the truth, i don’t want to share my score with random pub players which i hate because they always do nothing, or not as much as i want to.

Examples:

(Don’t say warsheep is bad, he got 500 ping in that one round.)

PcjuF8P.jpg 9Nii16Z.jpg

sqBc2t2.jpg 4H4e09n.jpg cJBLX2V.jpg

I don’t want to say that any of those players is super bad or absolutely useless (Well…), but the point here is that the score is often being made by individual players and not by the team. You can not put 1 pro and 3 nawbs in a team, the pro does 90% of the game and then say the team was fine. Because it’s not even true.

Also that putting the score together would be absolutely pointless at all points.

It shows players with low score that they have to improve, instead of being happy with a score where they did less than 10%, just because they don’t see it. They keep sucking and don’t even consider to become better since the score is always fine.

(BTW: That’s terrorblade scores were mine too, i did daily PvE for him.)

It would bring no benefit, by the way… Why shouldn’t it make me look better than others… because it’s the truth, i don’t want to share my score with random pub players which i hate because they always do nothing, or not as much as i want to.

Examples:

(Don’t say warsheep is bad, he got 500 ping in that one round.)

PcjuF8P.jpg 9Nii16Z.jpg

sqBc2t2.jpg 4H4e09n.jpg cJBLX2V.jpg

I don’t want to say that any of those players is super bad or absolutely useless (Well…), but the point here is that the score is often being made by individual players and not by the team. You can not put 1 pro and 3 nawbs in a team, the pro does 90% of the game and then say the team was fine. Because it’s not even true.

Also that putting the score together would be absolutely pointless at all points.

It shows players with low score that they have to improve, instead of being happy with a score where they did less than 10%, just because they don’t see it. They keep sucking and don’t even consider to become better since the score is always fine.

(BTW: That’s terrorblade scores were mine too, i did daily PvE for him.)

Hi, ok was not asking for people not agreeable with the first thread, the point of this suggestion is to help people get into the game faster. Yes it is true there might be people who just join in and not do much, but players do get disconnected for inactivity which I have tested before. If you over value your personal score, sometimes my friends and family feel they would get an impulse to stop playing the game. It is a team effort for PVE, so we disagree that there is no point in combining points. It justifies the team effort and everyone would feel the stress to perform excessively better or bicker with a consistent top performer.

I myself have obtained the first rank for PVE quite a few times already, so I am speaking from reasonable experience. Bear in mind I am asking for like minded people for suggestions… so I do not get the point of your reply.

The individual score is there to see how much each team member contributed for the battle. Making a group score, would have no real benefit.

Perhaps it would make sense to balance some of the efficiency values, however. 20 efficiency points for killing the boss vs. 400 efficiency points (I think? Not sure) for killing a charging cell and 150 (again, not sure) for killing a turret in Fort Muerto. Less health, same importance. If anything, the boss is more important than the turrets, since you can leave a turret alive and still win the round, but can’t leave the boss alive and expect to win.

Pro tip: Personal scores in PvE doesn’t matter. All of you will get the same reward ±5% because the main reward in PvE is for the mission completion, while a small “tip” is included depending on your efficiency.

But I had games in tier 1 PvE where I had 3000 eff and my friends (newb1es) had less than 300, and our credit gains were almost the same (not counting licenses)