Make Synergy Progression More Meaningful

And by meaningful, I mean offer us choices to level up the ship. As it stands now, once you level up there’s very little…reward,_ _I guess you could say.

I love the RPG element of leveling up space ships (said the guy who’s played Eve for 5 years), and I think the ability to choose a path to level would make xp grinding and leveling much more fun. A skill tree for each ship (or at least each class of ship) would be pretty freaking awesome imo.

Being almost brand new, I don’t have much to offer in the way of earth-shattering suggestions, but maybe to get the ball rolling:

-On Covert Ops, choose between cloak lasting longer, weapons doing more dmg, or a boost in afterburner speed after a making a kill

etc, etc…I’m at work now and have limited time for poasting, but there’s my .2.

this game is fun but be more funnier if we could replenish missiles while were fighting in the maps but it should be fair like it would cost double the price to replenish missiles so players could think twice if its worth before buying and the price would depend on what type of missile it is the stronger it is the more pricey it might be besides we get a good amount of money every match iam just throwing this out as in idea of course

I think this would be kind of neat to implement :smiley: getting new stuff at each synergy level would make progressing in a ship a lot more interesting.

this game is fun but be more funnier if we could replenish missiles while were fighting in the maps but it should be fair like it would cost double the price to replenish missiles so players could think twice if its worth before buying and the price would depend on what type of missile it is the stronger it is the more pricey it might be besides we get a good amount of money every match iam just throwing this out as in idea of course

And this has to do with ship synergy suggestion how? -.-

Deactivate some of the mod and missile slots for zero synergy. As you level up the ship, the slots become available again one by one. Max Synergy = Ship as advertised.

I also like this idea. There could also be a money cost to respec your synergy skills.

Kind of like implants, but for a specific ship. It’d also give more meaning to bringing 2 of the same ship role if you had synergy specced differently.

Obviously could take a lot of work to balance.