Make Mk5 weapons a bit more value for money

The cost to craft Mk 5 weapons is very expensive and the extra damage is negligible, really not worth spending 50 or 70 mono crystals on. So I suggest that some of the other weapon stats are buffed a bit: decreased spread, extra range, faster projectile speed, increased time to overheat, decreased cool down time. A buff to crit stats could be an option, but that may unbalance them. Improving 1 or 2 of these parameters would make the Mk 5 weapons a bit more worth crafting and would justify the extortionate cost a bit more.

Yay nay?

Agreed.

People would complain about pay to win

It’s only pay to win because of contra containers. Without those it would actually be rewarding playing players.

And people are going to complain about everything. Sometimes you just have to deal with it.

Unless the numbers are really low (5% more crit chance, 5% more proyectile speed, 5% more RoF etc) I don’t like the idea.

5% crit and or rof is huge for such a thing.

Yeah, I thought crit might not work, but stuff like spread reduction or increased time to overheat could work.

No

It’s only pay to win because of contra containers. Without those it would actually be rewarding playing players.

And people are going to complain about everything. Sometimes you just have to deal with it.

Rewarding players that play. Without spending on that scaner, u can’t find a single BP. I don’t remember I got a BP from PVE. So it’s PTW not a reward of activ player base

I remember last week some players were saying difference between mk2 and mk4 items was too big and made a lot of unbalance…now you want to increase it? XD sorry but i find this hilarious. If you want any change, reduce the cost of the BP. (Says the guy who has most of the T5 BP (all but 1 before 1,2), most of used ships with mk5 weapons and modules available, 2 SP ships and a little more than 200 monos to spare).

Yeah given the blueprint issue the 2.5% upgrade is enough.