Make lost join-in-progress battle not count toward W/L

Pretty self explanatory. In most competitive games, either A) There’s no join in progress (But this function is fine with SC), or B) Join-in-progress battles you lose do not lower your W/L. Today, I joined 2 domination matches where my team had just 1 station remaining. They ended in 40 seconds, because none of my teammates was defending any station. Even if I were the best player in this game, I couldn’t turn the tide in a game like this. 

So, I suggest that lost Join-in-progress battles do not affect negatively your pilot stats. 

But what’s the point of playing then? We’re trying to make it more comfortable, like less late joining. Besides, joining in the middle of the game often gives an advantage to the previously loosing team and pretty heavy chanse to turn around the whole battle.

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

But what’s the point of playing then? We’re trying to make it more comfortable, like less late joining. Besides, joining in the middle of the game often gives an advantage to the previously loosing team and pretty heavy chanse to turn around the whole battle.

What is the maximum allowed limit, before you can join battle in progress? Maybe MM maximum allowed ongoing battle should be like 2 minutes, instead of 3.

Am I right about this limit or not?

This is what frustrates me:

579364fcd8038_Schermata2016-07-23alle14.35.02.png.47e654fb03432a39db6e97fe18557d4c.jpg

I joined the battle LITERALLY 5 SECONDS before the enemy destroyed our last station. 

The limit to join shouldn’t be only determined by a time limit but also by the score.

If scores aren’t approximately even -> No join.

So around the same number of points remaining in beacon capture, same number of stations in domination, both captains alive in recon, …

Yeah, don’t forget your lost loot. When you lose, your loot is also lost, since it counts.

Should be adjusted by score and/or shorter time limit in-game match.