Make Crystal Drone without Iridium

So I know I can’t be the only one who doesn’t have copious amounts of Iridium at a given time, let alone can I earn so much in one sitting. I believe it would be fair to introduce a different method of manufacturing crystal drones without Iridium, cause 600/800 Iridium would take some players (including me) quite some time to gather up. 

If there could be a way to manufacture crystal drones without Iridium, that would be very helpful and less resource-consuming!

Thanks!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I know this is frowned upon and I’m not really supposed to do this, but I do feel this suggestion may have been a little too ignored/overlooked. It doesn’t seem there’s any plans to decrease the cost and/or change the way to manufacture them. Again, not all players obtain copious amounts of Iridium at a given time, some of us struggle to keep 100 in a day.

Like I said, I know I’m not supposed to reply to old topics, but this didn’t really get even the minimal intention I thought it might, so I’d just like see that hopefully I’m not the only one who thinks manufacturing crystal drones can be done without an absurd amount of Iridium.

This reply will probably get this topic locked (typical), which would be quite disappointing, but perhaps I’ve been thinking too positively…