Make A1MA usable in T3/4/5

Should A1MA be usable in t3, t4 and t5 now, like the reverse thruster?  Now that it is balanced, I can see uses for it on certain ships, and would like to be able to use it in t3 and t5.

Would it be possible to make A1MA usable in t3, t4 and t5 now, like the reverse thruster?  Now that it is balanced, I can see uses for it on certain ships, and would like to be able to use it in t3 and t5.

Well, it would be more fun, but I think that developers have already stated that it is meant for T4 only.

I would definitely like this module to be in T3 and T5 as well, but it needs to get improved, like I already suggested [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26795-a1ma-iv-module-it-should-be-upgradable-to-mark-iv-or-mark-v/).

If we can abuse Doomsday’s missiles in T1 and T2, why not?

Developers, bring it to T3 and T5.

aima isn’t balanced. it’s useless. 

tbh, i’m pretty mad that all those monos went to waste. 

Yes, it is, that’s why I have already suggested an improvement over existing A1MA!

I find it on the contrary very useful.  It is like the sentry drone, a perfect module for finishing off squirmy fed cov ops once they go into their “escape barrel role” where it is impossible to hit them with gauss or any other weapon where you have to lead your target.

I find it on the contrary very useful.  It is like the sentry drone, a perfect module for finishing off squirmy fed cov ops once they go into their “escape barrel role god-mode” where it is impossible to hit them with gauss or any other weapon where you have to lead your target.

It would be better, if the pulsar could fire through obstacles, so that you can’t really hide unless, if you’re out of range.

It would be better, if the pulsar could fire through obstacles, so that you can’t really hide unless, if you’re out of range.

No no, there should be some opportunity to get away from it.  Like with the pulsar.  I just consider it a mini pulsar, so it should have the same characteristics.

No no, there should be some opportunity to get away from it.  Like with the pulsar.  I just consider it a mini pulsar, so it should have the same characteristics.

Mini pulsar with 2x range and 1/4 damage. I’ve not used it much, but I bet it’s really useful against interceptors, still.

+1

I’d use it more if either the damage was greater, or it was a toggle-module that did continuous small damage to the locked target.

I agree with op though. Having this in all tiers instead of the awkward tier 4 would be nice.

I find it on the contrary very useful. It is like the sentry drone, a perfect module for finishing off squirmy fed cov ops once they go into their “escape barrel role” where it is impossible to hit them with gauss or any other weapon where you have to lead your target.

or to have 2 pulsars on guard xD

I would also like to see A1MA in T3. There are too many ceptors with the same builds, and this would really add more interesting gameplay.  However, it takes away from higher tiers, imo, to put too many things in T3 that exist in T4+.  At the very least, it should be available in T5.

I would also like to see A1MA in T3. There are too many ceptors with the same builds, and this would really add more interesting gameplay.  However, it takes away from higher tiers, imo, to put too many things in T3 that exist in T4+.  At the very least, it should be available in T5.

Agreed.  It does not make much sense that it is in t4 but not in t5.  I just thought it would be nice in t3 also, since the reverse thruster is there.

Will it get to keep hitting reverse thruster frigates after they have warped like the ECM stun module does? Like, 6km and the statis generator is still on you :confused:

Will it get to keep hitting reverse thruster frigates after they have warped like the ECM stun module does? Like, 6km and the statis generator is still on you :confused:

No, it is like the pulsar and has limited range.

Poll added

Poll added

Voted!

yeah - strange its limited to a single tier

forwarded to Devs

We want to monitor this module for some more time before we add it to other Tiers.