LRFs are Toxic in Beacon Modes

Hate JP? Kill JP!

By that logic. YES!

Can I just kill everyone? :bomber:

Can I just kill everyone? 

You can certainly try, but when i saw you in open world, i just took the longer way around, so good luck killing my recon  :taunt:

You can certainly try, but when i saw you in open world, i just took the longer way around, so good luck killing my recon  :taunt:

Fasz encountered tillo. 

What will Fasz do? 

[ ] Battle

[ ] Inventory

[ ] Ships/modules

[X] Run away like a little xxxxx. 

Fasz encountered tillo. 

What will Fasz do? 

[ ] Battle

[ ] Inventory

[ ] Ships/modules

[X] Run away like a little xxxxx. 

That depends. When i want to get from A to B on a speed built Recon, i will run away. On any other ships I won’t because i can’t, so i give a taste of my positrons before i go down  :Dwop

That depends. When i want to get from A to B on a speed built Recon, i will run away. On any other ships I won’t because i can’t, so i give a taste of my positrons before i go down  :Dwop

I somehow seeing tillow with a large space bowl, eating positrons for breakfast…

LRF, toxic in beacon modes?

Sure they are. Because a good LRF can handle half of the opposing team just by making them hiding behind a rock.

Have you ever dogfighted in an interceptor when there was a good LRF pointing his red beam at you or that constant “Bip bip” of a Jeri torp?

Bad players are bad with everything. That don’t mean they are breaking rules or whatever. We were ALL newbies. Leave them time to learn.

I used to stay at spawn all the day when I started playing those LRF around 5 month ago. Today, I’ve tried my new Sigurd thanks to the - 50%. First match (beacon hunt) , I did around 20 kills, and even killed CrystalJack twice. And I won’t pretend I’m a good player. Everybody can do it, just learn how to fly your ship.

Bad players are bad with everything.

Bad player on the beacon, is capturing beacon.

Bad player in the non-frigate distributes enemy attention, even as a meat shield giving people that have to carebear carry a team time to act, and not face all enemies head-on and get 10 locks.

Bad player in LFR is -1 player for that team. Just that. He ends up with 0-1 kills and 3-6 assists, lower than bots. He learns nothing, he gains nothing, he won’t get the loot unless really lucky on other teammates.

There’s nothing we can do about it, but it’s the same nonsense as Battlefield where a bush wookie sits on the map’s edge for an hour, does not spot, get’s knifed and leaves game with 0/6 score.

People somehow think playing long range makes them safe - so we can be commited to grind their asses back into stone age, so they will finally see sitting on resp is a no-go.

Have you ever dogfighted in an interceptor when there was a good LRF pointing his red beam at you

All the time? OmegaFighter hit me once, and that’s about it. LFR’s that choose dogfighting inty as a target either don;t know what they are doing or they would hit you when you fly evasion anyways, so dogfighting someone and doing dogfight turns is actualy best defense.

Leave them time to learn.

I personally think that killing them as much as possible will teach them better than leaving them alone. Hehe