Loyalty vouchers limit should be increased!

Cap limit on loyalty vouchers is 1 million vouchers for each side. Such limit isn’t really necessary!

Also, there are no notifications, if your vouchers are already maxed out.

I request, that you give us an option to increase the limit of loyalty vouchers for each faction in general.

It will make a problem less of a nuisance. Some of the modules are so expensive, that you can only make one, or maybe two (Mark 3 upgrades) with such current limitations.

When you reach a certain rank, your maximum limit on loyalty vouchers is increased automatically. No credits or GS investment is required!

• upon reaching rank 10, you automatically increase your maximum loyalty voucher limit for any and all loyalty vouchers (by   500000 loyalty vouchers = 1500000 - total cap)

• upon reaching rank 15, you automatically increase your maximum loyalty voucher limit for any and all loyalty vouchers (by 1000000 loyalty vouchers = 2500000 - total cap)

Optional:

rank 10 - gives 1000000 extra loyalty vouchers (2000000 - total cap)

rank 15 - gives 3000000 extra loyalty vouchers (5000000 - total cap)

Regards,

Koromac

And you ask this because?

Exactly, you have all at 1 Million.

Then just spend them, really, there is no real reason to go above 1 million, if you really reach 1 million in a faction, then you certainly don’t need it.

Lol I forget vouchers exist sometimes so I just hit 1,000,000 without noticing. Xp

Omega is right…

But I’m indifferent. I don’t really mind vouchers. 

>>And you ask this because?

Then just spend them, really, there is no real reason to go above 1 million, if you really reach 1 million in a faction, then you certainly don’t need it.<<

Why we don’t limit credits to 10M(or whatever is the most expensive+1M) or so, as it isn’t needed to have so much credits.

Sorry BS argument. Such a limit doesn’t have a real use out of annoyance.

>>And you ask this because?

Then just spend them, really, there is no real reason to go above 1 million, if you really reach 1 million in a faction, then you certainly don’t need it.<<

Why we don’t limit credits to 10M(or whatever is the most expensive+1M) or so, as it isn’t needed to have so much credits.

Sorry BS argument. Such a limit doesn’t have a real use out of annoyance.

What is some brand new rank 15 module will cost 600-700k credits? and another module will then require the same vouchers?

You could have both upgraded, if the cap would be greater, but because of such cap, you will have to fill the gap.

It’s not a bullshit argument. It’s common sense. You don’t need to farm, if the cap is greater in such case. Still a cap, yes, but less disturbing and limited cap.

What is some brand new rank 15 module will cost 600-700k credits? and another module will then require the same vouchers?

You could have both upgraded, if the cap would be greater, but because of such cap, you will have to fill the gap.

It’s not a bullshit argument. It’s common sense. You don’t need to farm, if the cap is greater in such case. Still a cap, yes, but less disturbing and limited cap.

I’m unsure if you understand what I have written. o.o

I’m for your suggestion.

I just mean if the argument is ‘Only the most expensive should be the max you can store’, then why this doesn’t apply too to credits? Why one would need more as the most expensive one thing?

We have no plans for raising voucher’s cap at the moment. The resource is needed, it’s much useful to controll it’s amount and waste this way