Lower graphic settings

I propose being able to reduce many things on the hud/general quality of ships. Even on the lowest settings (everything turned off), the graphics are still very incredibly amazing, and my toaster can run it just barely. Can you please make this game have a setting for “ULTRA LOW QUALITY”? The graphics in this game can sometimes be too good. I don’t really need to see every single particle/detail when I’m flying. Thx.

We are working on improvements for the game engine, but such settings are not planned at the moment.

The game is very stable in the current form and already very PC - user friendly, when it comes to resource usage.

Put your DxDiag file here, so we can see what computer are you using.

If you can’t play with 30 FPS with low settings, then you should consider buying a new PC.

In short, this change is not needed.

From my experience, textures set to “medium” works better than on “low”. Of course with shadows disabled.

Dunno what DxDiag is, but my computer is running Windows 7 on 4 gigabytes of ram, with an *outdated* Windows experience index of 4.3, lowest is Graphics. Gaming graphics is at 5.9. (apparently 7.9 is the highest)

From my experience, textures set to “medium” works better than on “low”. Of course with shadows disabled.

Ok thanks I will try this.

We are working on improvements for the game engine, but such settings are not planned at the moment.

May I ask what improvements for the game engine? Or am I not supposed to?

May I ask what improvements for the game engine? Or am I not supposed to?

For example to make the game run better on the supported hardware.

For example to make the game run better on the supported hardware.

Error, please, provide the specs for the best PC that developers use for testing/video recording or maximum stress performance tests on the highest quality settings.

The best one they have.

Thank you.

Error, please, provide the specs for the best PC that developers use for testing/video recording or maximum stress performance tests on the highest quality settings.

The best one they have.

Thank you.

They use mostly the same computer that they use for the servers.

potato-computer.jpg

Jk, its not that bad, some ping issues are routing issues.