Loot tables.

Alright,let’s get straight into the topic.I have Ghost already and I want to assemble Kite-E,but,the Ghost parts still keep dropping and I don’t need them anymore!I know that some monos are always welcome but my goal is to get the other ship.

So,my suggestion is that,if we assembled one ship,but there are still other ships left to assemble on the same rank(Phoenix and Reaper is another example),we should get only the parts for the ones that are not assembled,and after every ship on that rank is assembled,then we can start getting monos,how about that?It should speed up the grind for the other ships,in case you want more FS,and to take it easier with the monos(thats my case).

But,if you don’t have any of the ships assembled and you want a specific one,besides the Star Marathon,it would be great to have like an option to select a ship or resource we ‘wish’ to get and thus the only parts that will drop(on the same rank with the ship or resource)to be the parts for that ship or resource only,since we know eventually there will be loads of premiums that can be crafted so instead of getting multiple parts/rank better just focus on crafting one ship at a time.

Then we have the resources for the ranks 6,8,11 and 14,that mechanic can apply also to them,now I get it,there should be a challenge to get those ships besides playing a lot,but crafting 9 R15s at the same time with 1 or 2 parts for each daily,that might be a bit too much,don’t you think?(considering that the T5 ships need 600 parts each)

+1 for the focus system!(If I have understood it right)

I am having the same problem but the opposite way. I want to build the Ghost but keep getting Kite-E parts from regular loot. However, I think I just figured out something today. I keep getting Kite-E parts when I am playing with the federation Alligator-C. Today, I switched to the empire Steel Harpy and poof, I am getting Ghost parts now. So. It looks like the chances are better for the desired ship parts if we play with the faction that ship belongs to. Not sure if I am right about this though.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong. Getting Kite-E parts too. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

7 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

I am having the same problem but the opposite way. I want to build the Ghost but keep getting Kite-E parts from regular loot. However, I think I just figured out something today. I keep getting Kite-E parts when I am playing with the federation Alligator-C. Today, I switched to the empire Steel Harpy and poof, I am getting Ghost parts now. So. It looks like the chances are better for the desired ship parts if we play with the faction that ship belongs to. Not sure if I am right about this though.

I guess I should try it out too to see if it works,still,if the focus mechanic would be introduced it would be extremely helpful in the future.

Don’t worry, in the end r15 will probably have  9 ships to build. 

Good luck to build those with the current loot system. 

You already need around 1k battles to build the karud. Enjoy your 9k battles to get it when they’ll have finished all reworks. 

On 12.07.2016 at 2:02 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So,my suggestion is that,if we assembled one ship,but there are still other ships left to assemble on the same rank(Phoenix and Reaper is another example),we should get only the parts for the ones that are not assembled,and after every ship on that rank is assembled,then we can start getting monos,how about that?

Unfortunately technicaly it’s not possible at the moment. The only one thing we managed to do with it now, to give monos for no needed ship part, it’s also pretty valuable.

On 13/07/2016 at 2:47 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Don’t worry, in the end r15 will probably have  9 ships to build. 

Good luck to build those with the current loot system. 

You already need around 1k battles to build the karud. Enjoy your 9k battles to get it when they’ll have finished all reworks. 

Indeed it is,but it still could be great to get the specific parts,maybe only from the ships of the same faction?Like a R5 fed ship for premium fed ship parts for example.