Loot is too low

Maybe even that.

Let’s face it: at least Nintendo won’t screw it over with a single bad update.

You mean how they RUINED the new brawl because of them showing trailers for the story? Well then they already past the point where loyal fans are even turning away from being loyal from a single company and are only loyal to the game itself. 

A proportionnal cost of upgrade with artifacts should be good.

T1---->T2 2artifacts

T2---->T3 3artifacts

T3---->T4 4artifacts

T4---->T5 5artifacts

Actually, we are just stacking artifacts for… nothing, we have no idea about when the dreadgnouth will be released.

Looting artifacts reduce the number of usefull loot that players can have.

I’m pretty sure, in the next few patch, we’ll gonna see lootable free Synergy.

You mean how they RUINED the new brawl because of them showing trailers for the story? Well then they already past the point where loyal fans are even turning away from being loyal from a single company and are only loyal to the game itself. 

I think StarGem has overstepped that boundary, yeah.

This is their _first _game. This needs to get them some reputation as a good company. With the current, sketchy development plan and random updates that address few of the players’ concerns… Yeah, no.

I think StarGem has overstepped that boundary, yeah.

This is their _first _game. This needs to get them some reputation as a good company. With the current, sketchy development plan and random updates that address few of the players’ concerns… Yeah, no.

Hardly their first game. STargem have been in the business as a studio since 2002 and have put a number of games on the market.

Also sketchy development plan? This http://star-conflict.com/en/game/gamedevelopmentplan/ is one of them most detailed roadmaps out there, most devs give you nothing or do something else than what they previously said instead.

Reputation is important indeed, but some people will never be happy and you cannot please everyone.

Hardly their first game. STargem have been in the business as a studio since 2002 and have put a number of games on the market.Also sketchy development plan? This http://star-conflict.com/en/game/gamedevelopmentplan/ is one of them most detailed roadmaps out there, most devs give you nothing or do something else than what they previously said instead.Reputation is important indeed, but some people will never be happy and you cannot please everyone.

http://stargem-games.com/

Deleted my whole post… Eh, it was short.

According to that url, it was founded in 2011. Which website says it was conceived in 2002?

By sketchy I meant dubious. Several things on that plan are really NOT good ideas.

I did enjoy this game in 0.8, even for all its faults. 0.9 destroyed that, and I’m sad it did.

http://stargem-games.com/

Deleted my whole post… Eh, it was short.

According to that url, it was founded in 2011. Which website says it was conceived in 2002?

The developers are Targem Games and located in Russia: http://targem.ru/en

The US company StarGem is just a front for this project.

By sketchy I meant dubious. Several things on that plan are really NOT good ideas.

Well, that’s something that can be discussed but opinions will vary. Hard to say either way before more details are provided on individual points.

Reputation is important indeed, but some people will never be happy and you cannot please everyone.

I did enjoy this game in 0.8, even for all its faults. 0.9 destroyed that, and I’m sad it did.

It is your own opinion, there are some people that on the same page as you and there those that are completely disagree. In my opinion since 0.9.0 came live playing t3+ is 100x more fun to be in than it was in 0.8. It is extremely dynamic and there is huge place to “game sense skill” now, requirement for a piloting/ship control/dodge skill is much-much more higher than in 0.8.0 with uber heals.

Well, that’s something that can be discussed but opinions will vary. Hard to say either way before more details are provided on individual points.

Direct correlation of synergy with the number of combat slots

No.

Limiting choice of ships in battle to a single race

No.

Enhancing the looting system. More predictable, more active – generally more interesting

Did a great job on that front.

To name just a few.

It is your own opinion, there are some people that on the same page as you and there those that are completely disagree. In my opinion since 0.9.0 came live playing t3+ is 100x more fun to be in than it was in 0.8. It is extremely dynamic and there is huge place to “game sense skill” now, requirement for a piloting/ship control/dodge skill is much-much more higher than in 0.8.0 with uber heals.

Uber heals removed suddenly = more skill.

Hey, correlation found!

I’m sorry but I will not discuss these in detail with you here since this thread is about loot chance, make a new thread if you want to dive into the development plan. I disagree with you on all three points though, all three are interesting ideas. Which goes back to my point that opinions will vary.

I’m sorry but I will not discuss these in detail with you here since this thread is about loot chance. I disagree with you on all three points though, all three are interesting ideas. Which goes back to my point that opinions will vary.

Okay, I’ll follow suit.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/19918-looting-overhaul-proposal/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19918-looting-overhaul-proposal/)

EDIT: I actually made a better version somewhere. A much, much better version. I’ll have a look for it.

Uber heals removed suddenly = more skill.

Hey, correlation found!

that is exactly what i said, what is your point here?

And yet you want 0.8 to come back.

Yus an Nuh :smiley:

I want my Heavy railgun back T.T and the old grinding system where you earn reputation after each game without contracts.

But I want to keep the weapons limitation. 

Hardly their first game. STargem have been in the business as a studio since 2002 and have put a number of games on the market.

Also sketchy development plan? This http://star-conflict.com/en/game/gamedevelopmentplan/ is one of them most detailed roadmaps out there, most devs give you nothing or do something else than what they previously said instead.

They need to: 

UPDATE the dev plan

CLARIFY IT 

and then expound on it details.

Direct correlation of synergy with the number of combat slots

No.

Limiting choice of ships in battle to a single race

No.

Enhancing the looting system. More predictable, more active – generally more interesting

Did a great job on that front.

To name just a few.

Again, see first response.

I say, please the larger crowd, and stop sucking the BLEEP BLEEP BLEP *Rant* of the russians when MOST of the players are in US and Europe. As the bigger crowd makes you money. 

Who wants 0.8.0 to come back? Not many. I’m too used to 0.9.1 now…

After much thought I have come to the conclusion 0.9 is still very much salvageable.

But it’s not 1 on 10 guys. It’s 10% every time… paradoxally u could alwaus miss.

Like when u drop a coin: u have 50% chances that head comes out. But if u drop it 2 times u are not sure u have heade one time. U could drop it 1000 times and never get any Head.

This! Its the exact explanation.

You cant expect that every 10th attempt is guaranteed. Sometimes you have to wait quite long…

This! Its the exact explanation.

You cant expect that every 10th attempt is guaranteed. Sometimes you have to wait quite long…

Like 4 months

Like 4 months

Sometimes its faster, but then you get an Item you dont need.

Like 4 months

^^^^^Well said^^^^^

It’s just frustrating to go from sometimes getting incompatible loot to never getting any loot… much less compatibles. 

We’re looking for salvage here anyway. Let’s get onto a crafting system and get far, far away from this “I hope he likes interceptors!” rando-logic.