Loot is too low

Wiki to the rescue!
"

“True” random numbers vs. pseudorandom numbers[[edit source](http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Random_number_generation&action=edit&section=2 “Edit section: “True” random numbers vs. pseudorandom numbers”) | [editbeta](http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Random_number_generation&veaction=edit&section=2 “Edit section: “True” random numbers vs. pseudorandom numbers”)]
Main article: Pseudorandom number generator

There are two principal methods used to generate random numbers. One measures some physical phenomenon that is expected to be random and then compensates for possible biases in the measurement process. The other uses computational algorithms that can produce long sequences of apparently random results, which are in fact completely determined by a shorter initial value, known as a seed or key. The latter type are often called pseudorandom number generators.

A “random number generator” based solely on deterministic computation cannot be regarded as a “true” random number generator, since its output is inherently predictable. How to distinguish a “true” random number from the output of a pseudo-random number generator is a very difficult problem. However, carefully chosen pseudo-random number generators can be used instead of true random numbers in many applications. Rigorous statistical analysis of the output is often needed to have confidence in the algorithm.[citation needed]

"

7 experimental items, 693 battles won.

750 battles won out of 1157, 90% with active licence + god know how many PvEs
46 Experimentals total
T1 - 2
T2 - 25
T3 - 15
T4 - 4
T5 - 0
…And where did I get all of those greens…  :dntknw:

15 hours since i started counting and not a single green get…

T1 2

T2 9

T3 50 (LOL)

T4 0

T5 0

The RNG gods must have read this thread, I found two this morning (T3 Singularity Cannon and T4 White Noise Jammer, not bad at all), am now at:

T1 - 9

T2 - 9

T3 - 3

T4 - 1

T5 - 0

But it’s not 1 on 10 guys. It’s 10% every time… paradoxally u could alwaus miss.

Like when u drop a coin: u have 50% chances that head comes out. But if u drop it 2 times u are not sure u have heade one time. U could drop it 1000 times and never get any Head.

Anyway about the system itself… i have to say:

• Remove Premium Option (or make it 100% rising up its cost by a lot). This is not Vegas, we are not here to bet our real money on chacches and %.

• Increase standard option to 20%.

• Make items tradable betwheen players OR place an option in warehouse allows player (olso paying gs or credits if u prefear)  to change an experimental for another one of the same tier and “class” (Passive for passive, weapon for weapon etc). At very least for the Class spcific items. Couse it’s just frustrating when u finally got an experimental module and it is for a ships class u don’t play, u don’t like and u ll never play.

But it’s not 1 on 10 guys. It’s 10% every time… paradoxally u could alwaus miss.

Like when u drop a coin: u have 50% chances that head comes out. But if u drop it 2 times u are not sure u have heade one time. U could drop it 1000 times and never get any Head.

Yes, but the probability of 1000 tries and not getting any head (lol) is 0.5^1000, or in practical terms it is entirely unlikely (but never impossible).

We need. More. experimentals! 

If we could use artifact to upgrade our low tier experimental :smiley:

T3----T4 expe for 10 artifacts :smiley:

If we could use artifact to upgrade our low tier experimental :smiley:

T3----T4 expe for 10 artifacts :smiley:

Nice idea.

Nice idea.

I agree on that! and and it should allow us to choose what experimental we want. 

I agree on that! and and it should allow us to choose what experimental we want. 

Hmm… crafting/upgrade system maybe?

WHERE IS IT, DEVS?

Hmm… crafting/upgrade system maybe?

WHERE IS IT, DEVS?

They did hint that it IS in the works. When? Maybe when sweet rolls are actually available in third world countries…

They did hint that it IS in the works. When? Maybe when sweet rolls are actually available in third world countries…

I invented a whole damn crafting system with upgrade capabilities for them to use.

I wonder if it was ever forwarded…

I invented a whole damn crafting system with upgrade capabilities for them to use.

I wonder if it was ever forwarded…

I hope it is. I really do. 

Come on DEVS! Gimmie reasons to stay! Your gonna lose to star citizen, halo, Hardware ship breakers, destiny, GTA5, SR4! and others if you dont step up your game! Or an endless supply of sweet roll stickers…

I hope it is. I really do. 

Come on DEVS! Gimmie reasons to stay! Your gonna lose to star citizen, halo, Hardware ship breakers, destiny, GTA5, SR4! and others if you dont step up your game! Or an endless supply of sweet roll stickers…

They’re going to lose to Mario Bros.

Seriously, at this pace, I really think they will.

They’re going to lose to Mario Bros.

Seriously, at this pace, I really think they will.

You mean mario kart 8? lol

You mean mario kart 8? lol

Maybe even that.

Let’s face it: at least Nintendo won’t screw it over with a single bad update.

Oh my god, reading ignorant people (or simply people using loads of words to show that they grasp such basic concepts as probabilities) talking about probabilities always makes me cringe…