looking for a corperation which is uk based

at the minute im in a t3 lynx m but i am slowly moving foward to better things so let me know

wolfpack

I think you meant rank 3. 

Maybe when you have more than one thousand games you can give us a call (WPK) but not now.

I think you meant rank 3.

Maybe when you have more than one thousand games you can give us a call (WPK) but not now.

is it true that u need more than 1500 skill points to join WPK? I heard rumors about it in global chat

is it true that u need more than 1500 skill points to join WPK? I heard rumors about it in global chat

No. Dunno who said such a thing but you know what happens with rumors, dont you?

No. Dunno who said such a thing but you know what happens with rumors, dont you?

:slight_smile: yes yes they spread and blah blah blah strange things happen

So your recruitment is open again? :slight_smile:

So your recruitment is open again? :slight_smile:

Eager to get in?  :lol:

So how hard is it to join WPK?

Eager to get in?  :lol:

Into WPK? Nah, they can’t afford me, I’m not a cheap mercenary. :yes_yes:

Whether they recruit or not is a question of some history, that’s all. :wink:

Considering how it came down last time, it might as well be so that they aren’t recruiting, just residente doesn’t know yet :lol:

Into WPK? Nah, they can’t afford me, I’m not a cheap mercenary. :yes_yes:

I know, i was trying to be ironic/funny/whatever. Saw your interactions all over the forum :wink: And yeah, it’s like they don’t even know for sure, that way if you are bad they can say they don’t recruit, if you are good you get in under the roses :smiley:

By the time he gets 1k games who knows where we will be. 

And no we are not actively recruiting. We just fly with ppl who want to be with us and invite them if we both think it would be beneficial for the corporation. But we’re not looking for applications. 

If you’re interested into playing with us just join TS and join a squad, nothing else.

Both Neo and me are taking a break from the game so we’re not dealing with stuff now, it’s up for the other officers to deal with the corp, we trust in them  :good:

And no we are not actively recruiting. We just fly with ppl who want to be with us and invite them if we both think it would be beneficial for the corporation.

That’s the only good way to recruit anyway.

That’s the only good way to recruit anyway.

Dealing with applications was exhausting, if people want to really join us they will have to deal with the noises in TS.

We also fly with ppl from other corps in our TS, people don’t even need to join us to fly with us. I think it’s pretty nice to do such a thing.

Nahh… Ive played almost 1k pvp games and I still have no clue what i’m doing

Just do as you’re told and you’ll be fine. :lol:

Just do as you’re told and you’ll be fine. :lol:

Teammate: Warpgate into asteriod

:what:

dont feel bad … some things are really tricky

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/driving-test.jpg

My dumb trolling friend put a micro locator behind a warp gate and our team mates crahsed in to . I didnt even know it was possible