looking for a corperation which is uk based

:blink2: …don’t give any trolls ideas…

I had a captain who was in a covert ops and self destructed

Quickest loss in the history of Star Conflict

My dumb trolling friend put a micro locator behind a warp gate and our team mates crahsed in to . I didnt even know it was possible

Once i crashed on my own microlocator i put down while coming out of the microwarp.

I see it’s a good thing I don’t use micro-locators on my recons. :wink:

Once i crashed on my own microlocator i put down while coming out of the microwarp.

i know right? theyre so small its like impossible to hit it. Bu i hit one too. If u crash into another one can u tell me if it says :micro locator killed_____or does it say ____crashed?

i know right? theyre so small its like impossible to hit it. Bu i hit one too. If u crash into another one can u tell me if it says :micro locator killed_____or does it say ____crashed?

Simply said crash. It’s embarrassing, like I’m some newb having his first Recon…

Lol

So how hard is it to join WPK?

You dont join, you get invited ! ;)wt

It is true that recruitment is closed for now. As residente said, it was too exhausting so we decided to put it on hold. However, people are more than welcome to join our teamSpeak channel and squad with us. If you have any questions I am here to help, you can join me over TS since my client is connected 24/7 , leave me a Pm if am away or you can PM over the forum or even over Skype.