List of active English Corporations in Star Conflict

Here is the list of all active english Corporations in Star Conflict:

• Arkhos Core [Arch]

• Barbarians [bRUTE]

• Dogs of War [DOW]

• The Corp [CORP]

• Galactic Arc [GArc]

• GreySky Inc.[GREY]

• [Heaven’s Wing](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21354-heavens-wing-wings-corporation/) [WINGS]

• [Honoris Causa](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/5509-honoris-causa-hc/)

• [House Harkonnen](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/14456-house-harkonnen/)

• Illegally Explicit [iX]

• InterstellarMercenaries

• Jungfaha Corporation [JungC]

• [The NASA](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18684-nasa/) [NASA]

• OVERKILL ASSURED

• PULSAR [PULSE]

• Reckless Raiders [RR]

• [SALT](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22555-salt/)[sALT]

• savage crew [sAVED]

• SkyLyne Arc[sKLA]

• Solaris Order

• Stellar Marines [steel]

• Stoned Assassins

• Solaris Order

• Spawn Camp [spawn]

• Terran Confederation

• The Defiance

• The Emperors Hammer [EH]

• The United Front [TUF]

• [WARHAWKS](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22709-hawks-recruitment-center/) [HAWKS]

• BEASTS OF JERICHO [bEAST]

• [Legacy](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22061-legacy-lega/) [LEGA]

• Planetary Dynamics [PlDyn]

• TheNerdHerd [Nerds]

• [Owl Initiative](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20293-owl-owl-initiative/) [OWL]

• [Public Pimp Slaps](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24266-opp-public-pimp-slaps-recruitment/) [OPP]

• [Inconstance INCON]

• [Knights Forsaken](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26359-knights-forsaken/) [KF]

• [VOODOO VIKINGS](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25797-voodoo-vikings-vking/) [Vking]

• [RadiX](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24368-radix-corporation/)

• Enemy Designed Hell [EnD]

• Rogue Clones [RGCL]

• Infernal Blaze [iB]

• HEXAGON [HEX]

Dear Players,

In order to help us in keeping this topic up-to-date in a more effective way, can I please take a moment to ask that if you ask us to add your corporation to the list, to supply the following information:

• Corporation name, exactly as it is written in-game.
  • Corporation tag [ABC], if you have one.
  • A link to your corporation website or recruitment topic on these forums, if you have one.

For organisational purposes, whenever a moderator updates the original post - we hide all the requests that have been dealt with.

In addition, if a corporation is no longer active, please let us know so that we can verify this and keep the topic ‘current’.

Thank you very much for you time and for your dedication to the community.

updated.

List, link and tag updated.

You forgot Ultra

Can you provide required information ? (full name corp, link to web site of forum thread and corp tag)

Does this list follow by the corporation’s first language, or by majority population of the corporation? Scattered Eagles [sE] are mainly English speaking, however we have players from all over Europe.

Does this list follow by the corporation’s first language, or by majority population of the corporation? Scattered Eagles [sE] are mainly English speaking, however we have players from all over Europe.

Corp’s main language.

So english corps are those who communicate mostly in english.

Corp’s main language.

So english corps are those who communicate mostly in english.

Please add Scattered Eagles when necessary.

Would like to say that INCON no longer exists at all, I transferred it to another account and then disbanded it when I moved that account to GARC, update when possible

New player, looking for a Corporation who wouldn’t mine teaching me the game and how to stay productive.   :slight_smile:

Please add Inspired Aggression [AGGRO] when you can

Time for a serious update of this list, most of this corps dont exist anymore, arent active anymore or are disbanded. Most only have 2 active players, cant really call that a corp

Time for a serious update of this list, most of this corps dont exist anymore, arent active anymore or are disbanded. Most only have 2 active players, cant really call that a corp

as one of those “2-3” man corps, I resent that. We want to grow, and this is a good way to get our name out there. :V

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, LARGE-CORP SCUM /s

as one of those “2-3” man corps, I resent that. We want to grow, and this is a good way to get our name out there. :V

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, LARGE-CORP SCUM /s

No.

Erador can I have a conversation with you this evening. I have an idea for something

Well as one of those two active members is CEO or VP, then it is a corp :slight_smile:

Please add Dojo(Ninja) to the list PM me in game

pr5rg8ih26kxy2xqmb2o6vx9f.jpg

Corporation: LIBERTY

Tag: [LIB]

Arkhos Core [Arch] has disbanded.

Dogs of War [DOW] has disbanded.

The Corp [CORP] was annexed and is now disbanded.

VOODOO VIKINGS [Vking] is now known as The Viking Knights.

Skye Ranger Omega [sRO] is not on this list.

The WolfPack [WPK] is not on this list.

Fowler Defence [FDEF] is not on this list.

Ultra [ultra] is not on this list.

Evolution [EVO] is not on this list.

As a note of lack of concern for updating this list in a timely fashion, many of these corporations have become obsolete and irrelevant to current gameplay. As a result of the lack of scheduled updates that should be conducted, Scattered Eagles [sE] was overseen to the addition on this list during the time of which I was its CEO. Inspired Aggression [AGGRO] was also overlooked in the addition to this list. Furthermore, Ultra [ultra], one of the oldest corporations in the entire game, is not on this list. In even further addition, Gates of Darkness [xGoDx] and Empire of Darkness [iEoDI] were overlooked and both of these corporations were very highly active corporations during the time this list was last updated; not only were they pioneer corporations, but they were both also houses for a lot of the veteran players that still play today that have been around since 2012.

If this list is not updated soon, I will begin a new thread housing a corporate info grid to replace the outdated list system in this thread and the other two threads with a listing of relevant information, and keep it updated weekly with as much information as possible. I am terribly sorry to have to be the one to say it, but as a corporation CEO who was proud of my Scattered Eagles and was at least hoping someone would take a few seconds out of their day to write in a name and a tag, I find myself disappointed that I have not seen this thread updated and I should also believe it is even less reasonable to see that the other particularly large corporations also share the same uncommon representation.

Please also add Polaris Inc [Polar] to this list. My corporation currently has 80 active players.

Thank you for reading!

I have been thinking of redoing the list. RL getting in the way all the time. I will get this updated soon. :01212: