Lion Mk2 Like a Boss

Congrats!

you know how to play a most “no skill” weapon there is in the game

Wait. Did you actually killed someone with that weapon? Also - you had one of the best frig players in your team and enemy was focusing mainly on them…

12360157_513440442160955_345929669563739

Wait. Did you actually killed someone with that weapon? Also - you had one of the best frig players in your team and enemy was focusing mainly on them…

Yes but i regularly get 5+ kill streaks with this gun and build. 

12360157_513440442160955_345929669563739

ikr

ROFLMAO 

https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/49352-profi-na-lion-mk2/ 

-4 for no0b gun! apparently this gun has garnered a lot of hate. 

-4 for no0b gun! apparently this gun has garnered a lot of hate.

because people are actually smart enough to see for what it is, the gun is currently broken

because people are actually smart enough to see for what it is, the gun is currently broken

nah it’s not. only good pilots can use it effectively. 

nah it’s not. only good pilots can use it effectively.

well, you are using it, kinda proves the opposite, doesn’t it?

It proves just how easy it is to use that gun  :005j:

Flux phaser is the easiest weapon to hit (from 2km and above). It is ridiculously effective at long ranges. Scatter gun is not even close to this.

I see some people are spreading toxic gases in these forums. We need backup now to stop the toxic gas, or this forum will turn like 2 forums for other games that are filled up with toxicity EVERYDAY.

the weapon is easy to use and self explanatory, yes. it has a slight skill curve, and there are some things you can tweak aswell. your role becomes similar to an lrf, delivering long range alpha shots. as long as the enemy stays on distance, you can harass singular targets. you can opt for damage output or speed

the weapon being easy makes it usable for a lot of people. and especially painful for vets, who have come to rely on the fact, that they kind of have the “evasion game” figured out, and this weapon basicly denies this.

being killed by the flux is usually not the mistake of the pilot, which makes the emotions boil. like the scatter gun, it takes virtually no skill to take advantage of an already advantegous situation, most of the time, and snipe a singular target in a chaos of fighting. its cheap epeen, and when i get killed by it, the only answer is: “xxxx happens.”

however, at the same time, it puts you even at a disadvantage if the tables are turned. if you get pounded by skilled enemies, the flux will just be a weapon which deals less dps and becomes useless in close quarters, and basicly, half the game the flux guy just tries to go more back and back, until the attackers reach his team, and then, usually, it goes in favor of the attackers, if all goes well.

which means a team can only carry one or max two, except you go all in and work together.

i think pretty much, the weapon does what it is designed to do, no need to attack arctic on this. is it an annoying and cheap weaponry? yes. but it serves a niche purpose of breaking up stalemates and snipe virtuoso divers. There is nothing wrong showing that capability, especially since the video seems to be interested to show the fitting, and the game more as an example, of basicly how to shoot.

Only the title is misleading, you won’t be boss just coz u master this weapon…

Can’t say how powerful the weapon really is, since I do not use it, but it is like a good sniper something which gives you pressure on the battlefield, and remove the annoyance with a personal note. Which I like. They make a very satisfying kill confirmation message.

It is a low-skill, easy-use weapon. It’s effective range is its maximum range, and it does considerable amounts of damage at great range. The only aspect of this weapon that is hard to master is shooting around obstacles.

Like g4 said, this weapon denies any form of evasion, as it can hit ceptors very easily, and this leads to a problematic situation. If ships designed with maneuverability and evasion in mind can’t evade this weapon at all, and the weapon will still deal massive amounts of damage at great range, you know the weapon is imbalanced.

I can testify to how easy to use this weapon is and how overpowered it is. I love using this weapon in dreadnoughts, as it is extremely effective there (even more so than in pvp). But I see how OP it is by using it. Being able to 3 or 4-shot a ceptor from 7k+ away isn’t a challenge, nor is it balanced.

Bottom line: This gun is overpowered and extremely easy to use.

XD I will 1v1 you if you want kosty. US Server with cov ops sound good? 

I see some people are spreading toxic gases in these forums. We need backup now to stop the toxic gas, or this forum will turn like 2 forums for other games that are filled up with toxicity EVERYDAY.

^^ Basically

The gun is easy to use but it requires a good build. I can’t count how many n00bs i’ve seen trying to use this gun incorrectly. 

Next video will be of how to mauler!

I call dibs on a spectator spot!

I’ll bring the popcorn if someone brings the soda

• no skill weapon [ ✓ ] 

• adversary team with disconnected players and handicap [ ✓ ]

• aimbot* [ ✓]

• ??? [ ✓]

:006j:

*drone

awww, you really think you worth my time, how cute.

nah m8 1v1 me fgt or i say ur mum is fat n uglee

awww, you turned down a challenge with that old excuse? how cute.