Lion Mk2 Like a Boss

awww, you turned down a challenge with that old excuse? how cute.

I did not enjoy beating kids back then, I am not enjoying it now

XD i’ll drop the subject so you aren’t too embarassed. 

Translated into layman’s terms:

‘i’ll drop the subject cuz I know I’d lose’

sorry, is it considered a “come back” at your school?

Translated into layman’s terms:

‘i’ll drop the subject cuz I know I’d lose’

I already challenged him and harassed him enough about it. He’s obviously too scared to put his money where his mouth is. 

I already challenged him and harassed him enough about it. He’s obviously too scared to put his money where his mouth is.

Unlike you, or many others that go around “1v1 me or you are too pu55y”, I am not full of insecurities and problems with self esteem to go around desperately trying to prove something or urging for acceptance.

Arctic strikes me as the absolute epitome of the opposite mentality to mine, and speaks to my gut aversion to all Effeminate Cunty Mascots, Long Range Faggots, and ‘I think I put the tactics into Tackler’ crowd of cowards. Nietzsche speaks to this scheming win-at-all-costs ressentiment ambush attitude. I think these people are afraid and vulnerable of being exposed as weak characters. But as usual they protest too much with their little videos and kill records and winning streaks. I’d rather be vaporized in a cloud of dust seventeen times in a row just to ruin one of these smug entitled cold ungentlemanly xxxxxxx’ comfy day. It’t not about money, or winning, or reputation… it’s about painting a picture in an honest image that’s closest to but alwats bigger than your own. Deference, underdog, and underbelly… that’s what I like. Anyone who will burn it all, and give up on the bacon, just to ruin an xxxxxxx like Arctic’s day is alright by me. We should start an Arctic assasination video of the week :slight_smile: And big xxxx shout outs to the Engineers and the Command ship pilots around here. Peace love and kill them all. CB x

Unlike you, or many others that go around “1v1 me or you are too pu55y”, I am not full of insecurities and problems with self esteem to go around desperately trying to prove something or urging for acceptance.

But how else can he satisfy his Napoleon complex???

I personally hate to use the flux phaser… low dps and virtually useless in cqc… (ArcTics Lion SUUUUCKS! xD) I want a gun, that is actually capable of defending your ship… that includes interceptors at point blank range :wink:

But there has to be a weapon, that is effective against the 600m/s + high turn rate interceptor trend. and the flux phaser fulfills that role. And besides: most flux builds wont be able to kill you before you reach cover due to their low damage output :slight_smile:

I personally hate to use the flux phaser… low dps and virtually useless in cqc… (ArcTics Lion SUUUUCKS! xD) I want a gun, that is actually capable of defending your ship… that includes interceptors at point blank range :wink:

But there has to be a weapon, that is effective against the 600m/s + high turn rate interceptor trend. and the flux phaser fulfills that role. And besides: most flux builds wont be able to kill you before you reach cover due to their low damage output :slight_smile:

pshhh command n00b. Come fight me IRL!!! 

I really don’t think you could beat ArcTic in a 1v1.  But I’m relatively new and i don’t know how well you play. I never see you in pvp games. But ArcTic got skills. I think you should take the challenge instead of talking your way out. 

I really don’t think you could beat ArcTic in a 1v1. But I’m relatively new and i don’t know how well you play. I never see you in pvp games. But ArcTic got skills. I think you should take the challenge instead of talking your way out.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA OH MY GOD you have no idea who you’re talking to LMFAO

I saw xdude only few times (5 am for me, pretty drunk but still kinda able to fight somehow), sadly I played against ArcTic a lot more. I honestly would say it’s a 50/50%. But probably Arctic will screq up 'cause he is an “emo”.

Ehm, what was the topic here?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA OH MY GOD you have no idea who you’re talking to LMFAO

Update: i just got to know Katovskiy/xKostyan a little better. So due respect applies. I see what you mean now :stuck_out_tongue: - But that just makes it all more interesting! – So well said, ceo of nasa

I just don’t like when people come together to talk bad about what a person does, just because he is that person. In my eyes arctic has always been really friendly. 

And yeah i know i sound like this:

post-256407-0-03900800-1450975996.jpg

On a bright side, with Flux available to public, to quote OmegaF:

MERRY FLUXMAS

4LpuVsY.jpg

Update: i just got to know Katovskiy/xKostyan a little better. So due respect applies. I see what you mean now :stuck_out_tongue: - But that just makes it all more interesting! – So well said, ceo of nasa

I just don’t like when people come together to talk bad about what a person does, just because he is that person. In my eyes arctic has always been really friendly.

And yeah i know i sound like this:

leavearcticalone.jpg

On a more serious note, look at the forum’s history. Some of ArcTic’s old posts, to be precise. There is a reason why this game community dislikes him - Russian community included.

If you’d like, I can provide specific examples.

On a more serious note, look at the forum’s history. Some of ArcTic’s old posts, to be precise. There is a reason why this game community dislikes him - Russian community included.

Precisely. I’m not gonna lie, I was a rager. I’ve already stated the reasons but you don’t care, all you care about is burrying me beneath last years posts. TBH, i would much rather be friends with you than enemies. I hear you’re a decent guy, i don’t see it. who knows, maybe someday i will. 

Russian community doesn’t really hate me. they hate the flux phaser more xD I have a lot of rus friends, you would be surprised. 

— related :  I don’t need examples of him saying something distasteful nor a screenshot of anyone showing they got more points than him. I don’t care. Do sportsmanship and get over it. (everyone)

I don’t dislike someone just because someone think it’s right - . Besides, all y’all ain’t no saints either.      leavearcticalone.jpg

#LeaveArcticAlone

Please use the offtopic section for any discussion not related to the game.

Closed.