Licensed Loot

It’s been suggested before, but this time I have an icon to go with the loot! ^^

I suggest that loot after battles sometimes grant a day of license. It’s icon is as follows: Licence1Day.png.a0db6230a842adb66f840e58645c6063.png

21 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s been suggested before, but this time I have an icon to go with the loot! ^^

I suggest that loot after battles sometimes grant a day of license. It’s icon is as follows: Licence1Day.png.a0db6230a842adb66f840e58645c6063.png

What do you have against Broken Capacitors or Broken High Grade Weapons? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

2 minutes ago, Phalnax811 said:

What do you have against Broken Capacitors or Broken High Grade Weapons? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

When I make nearly 750,000 credits per match I don’t need a 5,000 credit bonus. I want percentages not set values. Also literally 99% of loot is actual trash. You realise this, right?

I want less trash and more loot spots to make the grind for ships easier. That’s the one thing that is still a crazy bad issue in this game.

34 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

When I make nearly 750,000 credits per match I don’t need a 5,000 credit bonus. I want percentages not set values. Also literally 99% of loot is actual trash. You realise this, right?

I want less trash and more loot spots to make the grind for ships easier. That’s the one thing that is still a crazy bad issue in this game.

I was being sarcastic…hence the winky face.

+1 to this. But you know: They will buff us one step forward and nerf us 2 back…