License giving half the credits a free account gave

A rank 8 Destroyer, without a License was getting 600,000 credits per successful mission on average. However, on getting the free License for multiple log in’s in a row, I was starting to get 300k, including the credit bonus for the License. 

I didn’t think to take a screenshot of the free attempt, but this is a screenshot of getting the credits while the license is active. I have also talked to multiple players in game, and they agree this is happening to them too. Having a License cuts your credit gain in half, instead of it being a free account

Here is an image of a rank 12 ship, getting the credit bonus after beating a mission successfully WITH an active License. And its a Premium ship, so it should be making More.
(Had to upload a picture from Imgur because apparently your website does not support whatever the screenshot style is.)
https://imgur.com/a/81Yok

Are you  sure that those runs without license wasn’t done during the weekend +50% credit bonus event?

Today it works like this:

With license:

Spoiler

screenshot-171211-144445.jpg.be9456be39d78518a00c041d4242a88e.jpg

Without:

Spoiler

screenshot-171211-143633.jpg.615ab86b0abeb9938e80bf672bab4640.jpg

That’s…A very good point Niripas, I hadn’t realized it was the double bonus weekend.

Wait, no I’m sure, because today is Monday, meaning I was playing this on Sunday when the credit scores dropped.

I will double check once the license wears off to make absolutely sure though. I have to wait till tuesday night before the license wears off though.

5 hours ago, niripas said:

Are you  sure that those runs without license wasn’t done during the weekend +50% credit bonus event?

Today it works like this:

With license:

Hide contents

screenshot-171211-144445.jpg.be9456be39d78518a00c041d4242a88e.jpg

Without:

Hide contents

screenshot-171211-143633.jpg.615ab86b0abeb9938e80bf672bab4640.jpg

Either way its double what I am getting.

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Either way its double what I am getting.

You are getting 225k (or 330k with license) per Defense Contract T5 run? Would you mind posting a screenshot, please?

Sadly I’m not going to be much help here. I uninstalled and removed the game, and have no interest in continuing to waste time with it.

Putting brand new rank 11 ships and Throwing them at rank 15’s, with full purple gear for the AI is absolutely BS. You can’t take them on, you get slaughtered and raped, and even if you DO get carried by your rank 15 teammates, you contribute so little you get jack all for rewards. I’m sorry, but if this is the new matchmaking, I’m never touching this game again.

1 hour ago, Sapherno11 said:

Sadly I’m not going to be much help here. I uninstalled and removed the game, and have no interest in continuing to waste time with it.

Putting brand new rank 11 ships and Throwing them at rank 15’s, with full purple gear for the AI is absolutely BS. You can’t take them on, you get slaughtered and raped, and even if you DO get carried by your rank 15 teammates, you contribute so little you get jack all for rewards. I’m sorry, but if this is the new matchmaking, I’m never touching this game again.

Something is not right here. You are saying “brand new ship vs AI R15s” - which means Coop. 

Then you do mention “R15 teammates” - there is no coop for R13-R15. If the coop is the only issue, it’s trivial. AI is stupid, and you CAN easily win against AI even in a brand new R11 ship vs R15…

Here is worst case scenario (with 300+ ping) example:

Spoiler

If you have issues with coop - drop me a line in game I can help you with the setup.

Actually this is for PvE, not Co-Op. And Fine, I’ll install the game again so you can see what I mean about rank 15 ships, and having to fight against rank 15 AI bots.

And no, you can’t “easily” win. Maybe a Game master can, but a new player cannot. A “new” unupgraded ship CANNOT “easily” take on rank 15 AI bots and survive. By completely avoiding combat sure they can. By completely avoiding combat, or only taking on one at a time you can. Which doesn’t work when the AI decides to swarm you, and you can’t survive

Heck, I’ll even make a Youtube video Proving my point

Video is being uploaded now.

2 hours ago, Sapherno11 said:

Where is the link?!

21 hours ago, Sapherno11 said:

Link, please?

The video can’t upload sadly. Two days later, of nonstop connection, and it was at less then 40%
Going to upload much shorter, lower quality videos. One showing what happens when you run a rank 11 destoyer  and get thrown in with T15 ships, and once when you run an actually MATCHED level ship

First video showing the R11 ship being thrown against R15 ships

And this is the video of flying a Rank 8 sip in a mission with ships Actually its level. This is what I mean. Throwing Rank 11 ships against rank 15 is So unfair

Set your ship Information on “full” (option-settings-game-ship information) that way you’ll be able to see the weakness of each of your ships in terms of resistance mostly, that the first step to build a good ship and being able to survive in higher tiers :). R11 ships get matched with R15 since they are in T4, and T4 ships are able to equip T5 modules and weapons, that the first and most important reason why they get matched together. Secondly it’s the difficulty level which is set this way:

1-3

4-6

7-10

9-12(pvp only)

11-15(pve only except if you have a T5 ship equip)

13-15

Also don’t forget that the mm will take on priority the highest rank ship you have equip

15 hours ago, Sapherno11 said:

First video showing the R11 ship being thrown against R15 ships

Ok. Let’s recap. First - it’s not against R15 ships, but it doesn’t matter. PvE has 3 Tiers: Easy - Ranks 1-5, Medium 6-10, Hard - 11-15. In hard mode there has to be a teamwork or the game will be lost and doesn’t matter what rank from those R11 to R15 you have equipped, it matters what kind of ship you fly, what kind of weapon and if you fulfill your role. In your video you took support ship to the front line and you was surprised that it didn’t hold. Dessies are support/suppressor ships, they are not supposed to be in front. At around 2 minutes time you went literally to the enemy spawn where group of turtles spawned. Dessies have small range penalty, meaning if enemy is closer than ~1.2km it’s doing multiplication of the damage. So yes - the Hard mode doesn’t forgive such mistakes. Also I didn’t notice a single use of powerups of the map - nor damage boosts nor healing cubes. TBH I tried the Brave without photons and it’s just meh - LRF with coil mortar will have similar damage and no proximity penalty (yes, Hard mode is very sensitive in picking wrong ships and builds :confused: ).

With hard mode of Fire Support mission you need 3 people working together to finish it (otherwise the boss will just escape, due to low DPS), but this kind of playstyle is common for destroyers:

Spoiler

11 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

1-3

4-6

7-10

9-12(pvp only)

11-13 (PvP)

11-15(pve only except if you have a T5 ship equip)

1 4 -15

Also don’t forget that the mm will take on priority the highest rank ship you have equip

You can’t be matched against r15 with r13 in PvP (at least it was so the last 2 weeks)

57 minutes ago, niripas said:

Ok…

• NPCs in Fire Support (or Def. Con.) should not be compared to NPCs in the Blackwood map.

In Blackwood the enemy attacks in continuous waves with more weaker ships.

In FS and DC the AI is stronger but waves are smaller. Ships in the bigger groups just pop all together from a few shots.

Also, NPC behavior is different in the newer maps. 

Anyway. Don’t look at the NPCs as they were built the same way you could. All of the destroyers in Coop, for example, have/had 15 modifiers on the highest level. You can’t see it displayed now but in the beginning that was the case.

Spoiler

15m.jpg.b8cffcd7a5f3b3cf718f3144720b854f.jpg

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Ok. Let’s recap. First - it’s not against R15 ships, but it doesn’t matter. PvE has 3 Tiers: Easy - Ranks 1-5, Medium 6-10, Hard - 11-15. In hard mode there has to be a teamwork or the game will be lost and doesn’t matter what rank from those R11 to R15 you have equipped, it matters what kind of ship you fly, what kind of weapon and if you fulfill your role. In your video you took support ship to the front line and you was surprised that it didn’t hold. Dessies are support/suppressor ships, they are not supposed to be in front. At around 2 minutes time you went literally to the enemy spawn where group of turtles spawned. Dessies have small range penalty, meaning if enemy is closer than ~1.2km it’s doing multiplication of the damage. So yes - the Hard mode doesn’t forgive such mistakes. Also I didn’t notice a single use of powerups of the map - nor damage boosts nor healing cubes. TBH I tried the Brave without photons and it’s just meh - LRF with coil mortar will have similar damage and no proximity penalty (yes, Hard mode is very sensitive in picking wrong ships and builds :confused: ).

With hard mode of Fire Support mission you need 3 people working together to finish it (otherwise the boss will just escape, due to low DPS), but this kind of playstyle is common for destroyers:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, but this flat out isn’t the case. ALMOST every time I’ve tried to play “hard mode”, one of two things happen. Either the party wipes, because a tier 11 ship can’t fight off max level ships, or B, The rank 15’s carry the ENTIRE mission solo, or in groups of 2. I"ve even seen multiple times where a single T15 ship clears the entire mission solo.

You don’t need teamwork, you need a T15 ship that can have the damage output to clear the waves of enemies without being overrun

50 minutes ago, Sapherno11 said:

Sorry, but this flat out isn’t the case. ALMOST every time I’ve tried to play “hard mode”, one of two things happen. Either the party wipes, because a tier 11 ship can’t fight off max level ships, or B, The rank 15’s carry the ENTIRE mission solo, or in groups of 2. I"ve even seen multiple times where a single T15 ship clears the entire mission solo.

You don’t need teamwork, you need a T15 ship that can have the damage output to clear the waves of enemies without being overrun

Sure, mate.

What you need for this mission on destroyer is a Photon launcher on the destroyer and Halo. I don’t usually fly destroyers so please don’t laugh too hard. Also in one of the runs I went with R11 lrf with coil mortar, but this time had a guard and engie support. Still no issues. If you have a problem with PvE I would strongly suggest teaming up with some players and do this map as a team. In today 11 games in 6 of them people brought ships like tackler and ECM, in 5 of them they just died in the first wave and was expecting others to carry them. Also I was trying your setup and it’s pretty much useless. You are doing only base damage. You need at least 1 debuff in the team to make it work on that map (Photon Launcher is the optimal choice). If you don’t have one - I would strongly suggest trying other map (or  other ship). 

Also - R11 run:

Spoiler