Level T1 rank limit

With all the fiddling the developers are doing lately, it seems we have very high ranking players fighting in T1 ships. I can only suppose that now returns are higher in T1 than in higher ships. This is killing us Aces, duffers and geezers. I suggest dev’s put a rank limit on fighting with a T1 ship… say rank 6 in any faction and you cant use that faction’s T1 ship.

Or they could add in an averaging mechanic that simply reduces the higher ranked/higher skilled players ability to scale with the lower tiered players.

I do agree, they are working on a fix though so be patient - the skill tree is apparently being balanced which will hopefully correct the issue.

I’m disappointed that entry level, casual, elderly and the handicapped have no place in this game that they can compete.

A fix for that is already planned.

i think best thing to do is putting in the mach 2 t1 (or t2) players for each lvl 15 player using t1 (or t2)…so if in a match there are 4 lvl 15 players using t1-t2 and 4 bots on the other side u’ll have 4 bots and 8 normal players so match would be 8 vs 12…simply and useful. This will be balanced and easy to do for devs…High lvl players will think twice b4 ganging on low levels lol

i think best thing to do is putting in the mach 2 t1 (or t2) players for each lvl 15 player using t1 (or t2)…so if in a match there are 4 lvl 15 players using t1-t2 and 4 bots on the other side u’ll have 4 bots and 8 normal players so match would be 8 vs 12…simply and useful. This will be balanced and easy to do for devs…High lvl players will think twice b4 ganging on low levels lol

Yeah pretty much, just make it unattractive for stronger players to pick on weaker players. Put in incentives for stronger players to fight people their same skill level, instead of 3 level 15’s joining in a squad and picking on less skilled people they should be split up and put into their own match with bots.

Yeah pretty much, just make it unattractive for stronger players to pick on weaker players. Put in incentives for stronger players to fight people their same skill level, instead of 3 level 15’s joining in a squad and picking on less skilled people they should be split up and put into their own match with bots.

Good idea too tenshu, and maybe they coul loose money and rep instead of gainig may they could be deranked lol

Good idea too tenshu, and maybe they coul loose money and rep instead of gainig may they could be deranked lol

Yes, these are the unattractive methods used to stop player abuse in many games.

It is all a matter of finding one the devs like and can implement.

Yes, these are the unattractive methods used to stop player abuse in many games.

It is all a matter of finding one the devs like and can implement.

They already found one but it will take its time.

They already found one but it will take its time.

Yes of course, this is just day to day discussion - people have questions. :smiley: