Less Restrictive Contract System Please~

Could we please have the contract system adjusted to be less restrictive? It’s really quite irritating being forced to play rank 13+ ships to complete them, once you’ve reached that level.

Since the PvP tier system has been changed, why not change the contact level brackets from 1-5, 6-10, and 11-15?

Or perhaps just let people choose which tier of contract they want to complete each time? 

They said they will redo it a bit to suit everyone but we need to wait btw how dod i make that awesome contracts thingy in the title ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

31 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

They said they will redo it a bit to suit everyone but we need to wait btw how dod i make that awesome contracts thingy in the title ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Oh I see.

There was an option for it while making the thread - a drop-down box that lets you select from whatever tags you’ve added.

33 minutes ago, ShaadeSilentpaw said:

Oh I see.

There was an option for it while making the thread - a drop-down box that lets you select from whatever tags you’ve added.

How on Saturn did i miss that… gotta try that out sometimes later.

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

How on Saturn did i miss that…

Perhaps with all that gas swirling about? Hoho!..*awkward silence*

51 minutes ago, ShaadeSilentpaw said:

Perhaps with all that gas swirling about? Hoho!..*awkward silence*

I did not sea that comin’ ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)