Less material to craft

You should take a break from Star Conflict. Brainlessly shooting asteroids for 100s of hours must be really boring and might make you depressed, while your ego seeks for the next dopamine shot by a golden “rich asteroid”…

If you want to have everything immediately available just go play cs or something
ofc this game is about grinding coz without it you would have everyone playing on the same free op ship
or wait nvm devs was already stupid enough to add this one
you should better learn how to farm materials/gs if you want to have something more than albireo
btw ah yes that mythical credit card copypasta
cry in over 0.5mln gs farmed not bought

1 Like

Absolutelly missing the point of what this thread was about - nobody wants stuff immediatelly available, but obtainable through ways, that aren’t boring as sh*t and don’t require you to grind stuff like a drone for a month (in some cases, months) straight - blowing up rocks in open space is bottom barrel brainwashing.

What? :smiley: No matter if you do pay or not and even after you get all the ships (250+), you are narrowed down to like 5 or 6 of the most OP ones - rest of them are basically subpar, because it simply lacks in modules/stats/firepower or some bullsh*t mechanics (another great example of developer’s incompetency and player-money-drenching elitism)

Again, for the slower ones of the lot, that game should NOT be just about flexing lengths of everyone’s d*cks, errhm i mean ships, but about the actual gameplay, which, and pardon me here if i upset you, is absolutelly stagnant - the standard of quality of a gameplay update is some halffart recycled map that takes ideally about 20-25 (or even more) minutes to finish, with point and shoot mechanics (like a fcking brain drain, monolith or price of trust). From the top of my head, I can pull like 5 more ideas that when implemented would be funnier than that crap.

Yeah, and how long did that take you, tell me. Is that amount anywhere near obtainable for new players? I’ll answer that one for ya - not in several years it ain’t, coz even if they manage to grind stuff up, they’ll either have to use it for themselves or sell it to get something else that is locked in GS-only market (with goddamn taxes that scale up to 50%, coz we gotta get rid of them GS to make dummies pay, right). So yeah, it doesn’t surprise me at all that someone that’s been playing this game for half a decade won’t complain about anything - why even would you, you spent so many thousands of hours on this, that it must feel absolutelly nerveracking to even think about admitting it. I mean…I get that one.

Guess what I used to be a new player too and I also had to farm for months and you know what? I didn’t give a $hit I was farming coz that was funny btw there’s way less farm now than back in 2017 especially with that stupid battlepasses which gives you free ships every 2 months of doing nothing.

I was joking about albireo if you didn’t get that one
and it’s way better to play on 5-6 op but expensive ships you had to farm a lot on than on just 1 ship that was free
not good but better

Yeah sc has become boring that’s true but that’s devs fault that they destroyed the old os

Enough time to let you learn the game 1-2 years of farming basic ships/modules and the rest for making fun I don’t expect new players to be so rich in a few weeks but don’t tell me this game is p2w you just have to farm a lot but in 1-2 years you will be able to get nearly anything you want (remember that this game is for years you shouldn’t be able to finish this game even in that 1-2 years just like wot/wt where you also have to farm a years for top tier tanks)

1 Like

The question of Can I run a PC game has been answered here hundreds of millions of times since 2005. Find out now if your computer can run any popular PC … This problem most commonly occurs if a high-end game has been opened on a low to mid-end computer and it takes a lot of time for the game to close properly . The first thing you should do is to try opening Windows clickercounter.org Task Manager by clicking the combination This problem most commonly occurs if a high-end game has been opened on a low to mid-end computer and it takes a lot of time for the game to close properly . The first thing you should do is to try opening Windows Task Manager by clicking the combination

I’m playing the game again after a long break.
I bought a 30 day license and the level 1 pass.

So I’m not a newbie, I also took advice from experienced players and read guides, most of which were very old as the game is obviously losing players.

According to my analysis, the main problem of the game is that some elements of the game that would invite you to grind and wager real money are poorly implemented.

First of all the small cargo space of the ships, then it takes too long until you have earned something in the open space. The open space would have to be spiced up in general, since in addition to the same missions over and over again, this would have the potential to attract many more customers.

The next problem is how slowly you level up as a player, i mean clearence points.

Then you’re constantly forced to change spaceships and can’t use your favorite for everything because you have to level up too many ships to unlock the following ones.

The next problem is that you are not very motivated to upgrade missions. It’s again an extreme grind if you don’t want to use real money and as long as you can’t play with bots instead of humans, often someone will set the level so low that you’re wasting your time with the mission.

The next problem is that some content is poorly balanced as mentioned before. I only say destroyers and alien ships. The Albireo and the Alien Destroyer are particularly bad at the moment. The Albireo, among other things, because it is two in one. He can spit out a small spaceship that will then defend him, this will destroy the Destroyer’s last weakness, get close to him and you’ll have a chance to kill him. Now the player just jumps into the small agile ship and dismantles you.

Unfortunately, PaytoWin is already true because the DLC ships are often very strong and whoever buys them has an advantage and whoever does not buy them does not have the advantage. Of course, a much better player can still beat a really really bad player, even in a DLC ship. An argument often used as an excuse.

i like the game But unfortunately it will die slowly like many MMORPGs that don’t really develop anymore and have too strict real money policies.

It doesn’t take much for that. As I said, a better open world, better grind, the analysis that no one plays this game anymore if you unlock everything too quickly is true, but it’s also true that nobody wants to play it if the grind is too boring and then also sluggish.

The PVP, I think Destroyers are cool and it would be lame if they were quick and easy to kill. But it’s also boring when almost everything uses Destroyers because it just makes you live longer and it’s easier to achieve success. To be honest I have no idea how to balance this any better. The developers tried.

In my opinion, the prices in the shop should be reduced by 50%, as should the DLCs. In addition, there should be more offers. No idea in the change of the week maybe certain premium ships for 25-50% cheaper. Or GS Packs on sale from time to time. Such providers normally do this again and again.

The fact that you can only get certain gear in the open space is a good idea, but the drop rates are just too extremely bad.

Many groups are dead or very inactive, which is why all the game content that you can only do as a group: Sector Ops, etc. is idle. I can only do Skirmish (PVP, PVE), Last Man Standing, Missions and Open Space even though I’m in a really big group. The leveling of the event pass and the rewards from time-limited missions etc. should also be spiced up a bit.

The game has so much potential and I would be really sad if it dies and doesn’t make the changes to future proof it.

Especially since we are heading for a global economic crisis. If there are only die-hard fanboys left like Sheen Shade and the guy on the Steam forums who calls himself Love then it won’t be enough. I don’t mean to disparage anyone, really. But when I see how the game is defended with what illogical arguments, what else should I call such a player? Just reading that: “Go Play Tetris”. I can only shake my head. There’s a serious discussion going on from players who like the game and want to save it, and then there’s a preschool-level comment like this from a player.

If the developers are reading this: I know you must be working hard and far too long. Thanks for that, but these issues have existed for so long and it’s frustrating.

Personally, I would almost prefer a Star Conflict with a big and beautiful open world, a single-player story and offline.

So a normal game with the possibility to play the campaign together with other players, to do PVP like in Monster Hunter World/Rise. You can play alone or in groups.

The ingame tax is also extremely 50% after only 10,000 GS. At the latest then you feel like you’re running against a wall.^

Let’s players collect experience points with our favorite ship without blocking them and having to unlock them with real money (the exp i mean, first grind and then pay real money to get the exp i grind?). Or do away with spaceship experience altogether and let’s buy ships directly with credits without having to level them up.

It should cost credits to teleport between sectors, not Iridium. You need so much of that stuff and every iridium used for teleport hurts.

That is my point, the rare resouces is too much rare.