League playing moral

Recently I tried to make a team to earn a decent score in league. At first it went really well. We got some nice battles and wins.
The group founder is the greatest thing ever too. But after a while everything went wrong.
First thing is, a lot of people want to join under the rank limit, even tho I set the rank to 15

and then there are those who want to play but they already got a league team. Which is not a problem if the league haven’t started yet.
The bigger issue is, those who start to play then after 1-2 rounds they just disappear without a word or when they got their monos go away. 
They just ruining others play. The team count is limited and I can’t kick members from the team while league is going on, so after a little time I can’t do nothing.

Also there are those who only want to score 15 points and done, Which is sad and also against rule.
Of course I talking about random teams and I know I won’t really achieve a good score with random team in a long run. Many people not really want to play league more than minimal need.
The first thing what would help is would be the ability to others to invite pilots to the team. If the team leader can’t go online and others can play because of low team member count is against playability.

I don’t really see what is the reason to limit the invitation ability only to one person.
Also a new reward system would increase the interest in league. There was that tournament shop with coins to get after played matches. I think Implementing that to the league system would help too.
In the current system the minimum requirement is too low and in the old one it was to high.

Random Corp team for the daily monos then I’m done. League isn’t worth it otherwise. All of the “special exclusive stuff” doesn’t exist or is only given to the 1-3 places which are always TCH, NASA, and Ninja.

7 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Random Corp team for the daily monos then I’m done. League isn’t worth it otherwise. All of the “special exclusive stuff” doesn’t exist or is only given to the 1-3 places which are always TCH, NASA, and Ninja.

c’mon 6 monos after 4wins is more than 4monos!

Not everyone is blessed with permanent license

47 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Not everyone is blessed with permanent license

I mean that’s what you get for uber team ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

League isn’t worth it otherwise. All of the “special exclusive stuff” doesn’t exist or is only given to the 1-3 places which are always TCH, NASA, and Ninja.

Yeap that’s the main problem with league.

Basically how it is now:

See tai’kin, try to run for beacons: loose.

No tai’kin?, killing everyone:win or loose.

Fact is when you are in top 10 all you’ll see is those flys. so loose.

You are basically forced to do the same and then that not what i’ll call “league” anymore… it’s more like a race.

Winning under 50 seconds is playing in a different league.

Leagues went down when destroyers were introduced. They patched this “competetive mode” by placing 4 mono reward and this is only reason you see any people in it.

c’mon everything works as intended. Games are fast,exciting and BALANCED.

qzMvkFY.jpg

If you can’t win, just play 4 times daily, getting 15 points each.

Problem solved.

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Problem solved.

What I do sometimes when I encounter a rush wing. I just warp to a beacon and kill a few drones then kinda wait to lose.

Only sometimes tho. My latest teams have been bomb and we’ve even managed to wipe our asses with a couple of NASA/Ninja wings.

The rules are unnecessary for building a scl team, the squadding gets difficult if someone has r13 tops whereas everyone else has r15 or so, and the times at which scl happens is just weird, i miss them all the time, maybe it would be better to employ spec ops rotation idea, idk anymore, pvp is broken for months with no sign of repair, so why bother even.

9 hours ago, Koromac said:

Problem solved.

Sadly my solution is that I slowly stop playing the game. All the achievements are gone or broken. 
I can’t collect ship components only 0-1 a week and one type a week only. PVP is not fun. OS is empty. PVE is boring after a while. 

Collecting things to collect an other thing from a random box to have nothing is not my thing.

Sec Con is a joke. Tourney is ruined. League was fun for a while but for example after yesterday’s run I think twice before I play it again.
Upgrading alien ships would be the good answer but that’s broken too.

Also I don’t think devs made League with that goal.

4 hours ago, mael9740 said:

T4 VS T5? nah

We got T3 VS T5 

You can’t even play league with T3. The Sec Con thing is because of low player count MM can’t get another proper team that time,

and yes the rules are unnecessary for building a scl team is right the rank is predetermined r11-r15

8 hours ago, mael9740 said:

T4 VS T5? nah

We got T3 VS T5 

And for some, this isn’t a problem but a feature.

6 R15 taikin, a jaguar adn a vigilant VS T3 ships.

And that’s balanced

Wrong topic buddy.

4 hours ago, JaVi said:

Sadly my solution is that I slowly stop playing the game. All the achievements are gone or broken. 
I can’t collect ship components only 0-1 a week and one type a week only. PVP is not fun. OS is empty. PVE is boring after a while. 

Collecting things to collect an other thing from a random box to have nothing is not my thing.

Sec Con is a joke. Tourney is ruined. League was fun for a while but for example after yesterday’s run I think twice before I play it again.

Yeap pretty much on point.

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Wrong topic buddy.

Yeap pretty much on point.

Sorry, wrong tab  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

7 hours ago, JaVi said:

What is wrong with the Achievements feature? I can still see them as completed? they don’t progress forward anymore?

14 minutes ago, Koromac said:

What is wrong with the Achievements feature? I can still see them as completed? they don’t progress forward anymore?

I’m not talking about the in-game achievements feature. I’m talking about what can I accomplish in the game.