League playing moral

4 hours ago, JaVi said:

I’m not talking about the in-game achievements feature. I’m talking about what can I accomplish in the game.

I got nothing left to accomplish in this game, either.  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Now, pay me to stay or I go away!  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I got nothing left to accomplish in this game, either.  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Now, pay me to stay or I go away!  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

You can do gameplay videos on YouTube to get bunch of free stuff^^

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Did you had the Legend title once?

Did you win a League final once?

{insert other stuff here}

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Just give me your account ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Thanks to all who voted in the poll the result is very interesting.