I launched to Invasion earlier tonight (approx 10:20 UK time) in Empire space.
The launch took much longer that usual, and it displayed a screen implying I was entering a battle (with my team consisting of me alone, vs. an enemy team of about 20 ships; and all of us “disconnected”).
Whn I finally got in, I found myself in a really weird-looking ship, with a spectre module, a Valkyrie module, a heavy guard drone, and a pulsar (yes, that’s two Guard modules, a Tackler module, and a Command module), and armed with a devestator (which I don’t have any of). And no Special module.
The top of the screen Showed "Allies 0 0 Enemies"as though I was in a game, and a mushed-up “Domination” beacon status tracker.
(See attached screen shot).
There was noone else around.
The station defence turrets were hostile, and killed me before I could properly explore or gate to another sector.
When I died, the display switched to a battle map display, showing that I was in a “game” (“Battle mode: none” and “Objective: none”), solo, with three ships loaded (non of which were actually in my hanger). See second third image.
Edited: When I died, the display switched to the second image, which doesn’t show any ship or game mode info. Pressing Tab switched to the third image, which does.
The game stayed on this display, and wouldn’t let me respawn or quit. (I had to Alt-F4 out and restart Star Conflict, after which everything worked normally).
- Description of the problem, what happened.
> As described above
- What did you expected to happen.
> To launch into Invasion normally
- The conditions during the situation.
> As described above
- Further details on the issue.
- Frequency of occurrence.
> Never seen this before, not happened since.
- Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
> Approx 10:20 UK time
- Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
- If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
[bug logs etc.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8984)
[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8985)