Launch, PVE, Multi Mission Queue

I would like to be able to select multiple missions to enter the queue for in pve. Click Launch, click PVE, click Secret Shipyard, maybe hold ctrl and click Crimson Haze and Hidden Maintenance Shop too. Whichever one has 3 other players in the queue first, I’m willing to go too.

If you mean select first available pve mission instead of just waiting for one to get enough people, that’s not a bad idea. Seems like that could cut down on wait times.

That’s +1 able, and I don’t even PVE.

please, this pve mission queue really need to change. it’s tiring to keep q for each 1 hoping to get a team

it’s not a rocket sciene, just do something as what op suggested.

You could try to ask in the general chat for people to make a squad. With 4 people in a squad, there is no queue.

I support this. Invasion Mode has killed the PvE mode!

Has it? I still get my somewhat daily HMS fairly instantly no matter the time of day. The PVE is strong with this player base. Used to do daily pirate base which wasn’t always instant queue but since Invasion I’m drowning in credits and artifacts so T4 HMS for x2 + fast wardens R15 contract is good enough.

But yes, suggestion supported, even though I probably would not use it.

In my old game I control a minigame within it. A new minigame came and made all the people leave… Only the brazilians remain…