Last Man Standing

What do you think about meeting in one location of the ‘Invasion’ and fighting? :005j:

I’d say T5 vs my T2 command. I’d definitely win. 

It would be funny if you could make 40-50 players meet in the same map and fight all vs all 'till one survives. 

But it would be impossible unless everyone are from the same region (EU/RU/SEA/US) and if we have a proper server. Also some people would just warp away in their recons.

But I want one of that big battles happen one day.

Definitely better than getting shot up by biomorphs. I’d gladly join to die in it.

Everyone’s under arrest!

1. Get a premium ship, fight and die

2. Wait for one guy to be the last man standing, then respawn

3. Profit.!

:lol:

PS: If you think that’s too obvious, get duplicators for a triple or more respawn strat. :yes_yes:

1. Get a premium ship, fight and die

2. Wait for one guy to be the last man standing, then respawn

3. Profit.!

:lol:

No respawn)

If someone remembers a Connecticut system (area) from Discovery Freelancer?  :Dwop

1. at some point of time make ALL gates lead to unknown sector

2. increase server limit to amount of pilots in the same instance

3. turn off jump out wormhole

1. see the world burn

No respawn)

1. Go tackler, get 700m/s.

2. invis and find a safe spot where no one around, un-invis, run around.

3. Repeat step 2 till there’s only 1 person remains.

4. Deal with the last person

5. Get 1st place prize or 2nd place price!

1. Go tackler, get 700m/s.

2. invis and find a safe spot where no one around, un-invis, run around.

3. Repeat step 2 till there’s only 1 person remains.

4. Deal with the last person

5. Get 1st place prize or 2nd place price!

A lot of people would do it, so it wouldnt be that easy to get the 1st or 2nd prize

A lot of people would do it, so it wouldnt be that easy to get the 1st or 2nd prize

Snap I let my secret out! It’s all about patient and keep running, if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue: some ppl maybe bored out and just self-destruct to end their misery xD. Even pvp map is big enough for a tackler to run free on the map, invasion map it’s even bigger.

sounds awesome

i never seen more than 10-12 ppl in the same map at the same time and often when im in group and going to same map location as their are, i get in a different server even when we are in a group, and re-doing warpgate from and to might put us in same server after a couple attempts.

so max players would still be 22, or 24. ?

Everyone takes an Empire long range and initiates EM Scattering field. An hour of intense pixel-hunting ensues.

It’s a good idea. Maybe you could have an endless spawn of bots from all directions to encourage fights and stop people from trying to hide.

It would be funny if you could make 40-50 players meet in the same map and fight all vs all 'till one survives. 

But it would be impossible unless everyone are from the same region (EU/RU/SEA/US) and if we have a proper server. Also some people would just warp away in their recons.

But I want one of that big battles happen one day.

we have few cool idea’s for the UnderGround tournaments for invasion mode.Once thing are up to par,we can have allot of fun…

A suggestion: Hunger Games in Invasion!

- Put 20 people in a circle in one sector, all in inties.

- Put some 1 mil or 60 artefact loots in the middle of the map, other smaller loots elsewhere.

- Shut off all jump gates

- Enjoy the mindless killing and crazy rush for the centre that ensues!

(maybe add a couple of biomorphs for extra enjoyment)

A suggestion: Hunger Games in Invasion!

(maybe add a couple of biomorphs for extra enjoyment)

i will get owned if there are biomorphs :frowning:

i will get owned if there are biomorphs :frowning:

Well in the Hunger Games, there are traps in the map lol :smiley:

This…I would like. Now, any idea on the time and date?

Meet in Biomorph/Alien filled sector and fight would be awesome,because they will kill us more than the other players lol.