Last Man Standing

This brings to mind the FFA suggestion game mode. What would prevent secret pacts to the end with friends or corpmates?

*a portion of people end up in unknown space on the way and brutally murdered by green alien slime*

during the fight hunters warp in and brutally murder everyone with green alien slime

This brings to mind the FFA suggestion game mode. What would prevent secret pacts to the end with friends or corpmates?

There were alliances made in the Hunger Games

*a portion of people end up in unknown space on the way and brutally murdered by green alien slime*

during the fight hunters warp in and brutally murder everyone with green alien slime

→ Hunger Games

I stick by my proposal !  :lol:

I say we are on to a new game mode, But I would like to add one thing let corps fly as squads and allies vs every one else. UMMM developers are you listening

let corps fly as squads and allies vs every one else.

So basically team battle? There would be a massive disadvantage to going in solo. Everyone would just run with their squads and those groups would win just by being grouped up when everyone else is solo. On the other hand the people that queue up as squads are going to have to deal with the long wait times to get into a game. I don’t see either of those situations being something players would want just for a chance to pub stomp 1 game mode, in 1 match, that’s random.

I want in on this! Any set time/date yet?

I want in on this! Any set time/date yet?

No, but in progress.

I envision a map a where we could play King of The Hill, its the King or Kings vs all attackers,1 ship vs all singles, a 2 man squad would vs 2 man squads how ever many there are. they are king of the 2 man hill. 3 person squads vs all 3 person squads and so forth and the person who kills the last ship of the king of the hill there whole squad becomes the new king of the hill all healed and ready to fight and defend the hill. keep score by how long you can hold it. to make it harder give the defenders cover and let them respawn like in PvE make the attackers respawn and be forced to fly back into battle similar to PvP 

So what do you think is there a space in Free Space we could introduce this game mode

Halffast ,CEO. BOJ.

Can i join? :stuck_out_tongue:

Make it like COD zombies except with biomorphs.