Kraken guns line of fire

If you equip beam lasers into Kraken, you will notice that the 2 rear guns have some minimal contact with the hull when aiming to the center. If you aim a little lower, beams go all over the hull wich doesnt look good. My suggestion is to add some altitude to the 2 rear guns (some platform like the 2 frontal upper guns have) to reduce the texture overpass/pierce when shooting.

EDIT:

First picture shows how the 2 rear guns are almost at the same altitude than the ones in front (no ship in reality would do that since you would shoot your own guns in a big angle xD):

30u48au.jpg

2nd and 3rd pictures show how this texture pierce happens: 2nd happens when aiming slightly lower from the center of the screen, 3rd happens when using free look:

2d98b4n.jpg
4rp94y.jpg

4th picture shows the platform on frontal guns wich could be applied to rear guns to avoid texture overpass:

binjic.jpg

And last, as Eviscerador says, rear guns could be mounted near frontal ones (i prefer my previous suggestion, but this one is a valid option too):

3148b5t.jpg

If you equip beam lasers into Kraken, you will notice that the 2 rear guns have some minimal contact with the hull when aiming to the center. If you aim a little lower, beams go all over the hull wich doesnt look good. My suggestion is to add some altitude to the 2 rear guns (some platform like the 2 frontal upper guns have) to reduce the texture overpass/pierce when shooting.

Thank god that we have Papitas - our new bug reporter!

Nicely done, but Skula1975 will say, no log-no bug.

Provide a screenshot instead or something, at least.

You can use free aim command and your mouse to make it easier, while pressing ALT+H to hide all interface.

It is not a bug, just a design overlook.

I would place the two rear turrets in the front of the ship. With the flat design, if you place them that far you have the focusing problems in any weapon. In the lasers is just more obvious.

It is not a bug, just a design overlook.

I would place the two rear turrets in the front of the ship. With the flat design, if you place them that far you have the focusing problems in any weapon. In the lasers is just more obvious.

Please, suggest this. It makes more sense.

Thank god that we have Papitas - our new bug reporter!

Nicely done, but Skula1975 will say, no log-no bug.

Provide a screenshot instead or something, at least.

You can use free aim command and your mouse to make it easier, while pressing ALT+H to hide all interface.

yes sir, ill edit it soon.

Oh, btw its not bug, its suggestion :slight_smile: …it could be a bug but w/e, it doesnt have any impact in gameplay (its just aesthetics)