"Kidnap" Crystal

So ? With 200 radius it was still possible to warp ennemies inties/fighter. I warped a few inties/fighter captain this way.

Nerfing the range will make it much harder.

And with a lower range and bigger activation time, it becomes easier to dodge. 2 seconds activation time is 2 seconds you can use for a face torp. Also, don’t forget that 150 range is nothing. Flying at full speed combined with rotation and strafe, it can be hard to use it. Even against a frigate.

As for dessies, they have a cute module named “Repelling beam”, that should be dodge.

But I’ll give you one point : It’s too hard for ennemies to know if the module is charging.

You have to be skilled to counter it. But it’s not “impossible”.

4 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

So ? With 200 radius it was still possible to warp ennemies inties/fighter. I warped a few inties/fighter captain this way.

And with a lower range and bigger activation time, it becomes easier to dodge. 2 seconds activation time is 2 seconds you can use for a face torp. Also, don’t forget that 150 range is nothing. Flying at full speed combined with rotation and strafe, it can be hard to use it. Even against a frigate.

As for dessies, they have a cute module named “Repelling beam”, that should be dodge.

But I’ll give you one point : It’s too hard for ennemies to know if the module is charging.

Yeah 2 seconds is a long time in the heat of things not to mention 150 range is practically touching the ship and if you are continually strafing, like you should be anyway, then it makes it even more difficult.

And with high ping, it makes it even more difficult. But, I can get them by going invisible first ;p

On 17/5/2017 at 6:59 PM, specopsbarton said:

Yeah right…cat just spill milk and said it was not me lol

I know the difference. No “Please” word before “Don’t argue anymore.” means only one thing.

Means only that your special teacher back in the days didn’t get her job done right.

23 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

23 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Yeah 2 seconds is a long time in the heat of things not to mention 150 range is practically touching the ship and if you are continually strafing, like you should be anyway, then it makes it even more difficult.

I doubt you guys dont use invisible modules on taikin, so if I understood good, you’re saying, that you have problems even while invisible and noone is shooting at you to kidnap enemy…lol ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)
If me, with low fighter skills with ease can capture any frigate/destroyer, then this only means you just cant play even in op taikin lol! ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

On 19.05.2017 at 3:57 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Not all frigs take torps. Some are better with octo or anomaly. Minefield deal not enough damage. Repelling beam is R14 dessies only, while kidnap crystal can be used under r10. We want some better counter, or remove broken element. Inhibitor beam works only if Taikin is visible and its too easy to break. Big drone has giant hitbox and die after 2 shots.

If you so insist for this abomination to stay, maybe we can make compromise - treat kidnap crystal as engine inhibiting effect. Enemy cant be warped when he use multipurpose module and/or is warped back to old location when used in 2 seconds after warp. You dont have the kill, but at least gain enemy confusion.