Just some questions

• someone somewhere mentioned all credit ships will be 50-65% off sometime soon because of the Ms Frost missions, is that true?

• somewhere someone mentioned that on SP ships we will be able to choose our own preferred bonuses, is that true?

-There will be a sale for 65% off the standard ships of the winning faction after stage 4

-I hadn’t even heard of that rumour

The first one will be in some days or so and the second one is probably not true. :012j:

The first one will be in some days or so and the second one is probably not true. :012j:

The Second one is probably true coz the bug they had a month ago(2removed synergy bonuses) and the new 2 empty boxes

LSlnQbQ.jpg

Yeah I’ve heard that they will be making changes to them soon[tm] as well.

Can you tell us more about what you heard in detail, I’m a bit confused now. I’ve made the jag last month and all i see is the right engine bug and that’s all.

Can you tell us more about what you heard in detail, I’m a bit confused now. I’ve made the jag last month and all i see is the right engine bug and that’s all.

The Secret Project ships had 3wekk ago or so no lvl 4 and no lvl 8 bonus for 5days. Since 2 patches they added these 2 boxes. Nothing more until know, but you can expect somethin in around 2 to 4 weeks. (I would expect Destroyers and other stuff I)

I’m already expecting some extras like Destroyers but the SP ships are pretty much nicely done, no changes expecting there. I have that odd feeling that something good will come our way, something reaaaally nice that will put the game on the numero uno place of all mmo space games. at least the f2p games, havent played eve so I cant say much.

I forgot who exactly said it, but a developer said that “we will be making some changes to them soon”. Not sure what changes they meant, but hey. New stuff is fun. ^^

I’m already expecting some extras like Destroyers but the SP ships are pretty much nicely done, no changes expecting there. I have that odd feeling that something good will come our way, something reaaaally nice that will put the game on the numero uno place of all mmo space games. at least the f2p games, havent played eve so I cant say much.

You are very optimistic :slight_smile: that is a good thing on this forum

But he is right, this patch contains things nobody here would expect, positive things.

But he is right, this patch contains things nobody here would expect, positive things.

cookies?

cookies?

Better… Almost…

They haven’t explored the efficiency of “cookie-marketing” yet.

No need to speculate any longer!

Doomb0t told me, that some of my suggestions will be implemented. This is one of them.

Here is my suggestion, which involves customizable synergy rank bonuses on all Secret Project ships.

Well, yeah, so far they have been doing great in improving the game rather to make stuff even more expensive like the

I’m not alone at this one hellz yeah lol

cookies?

CHOCOLATE MUTHA_EFFIN CAKES DUDE!!! just kidding, probably a first step into the next/this

Doomb0t told me, that some of my suggestions will be implemented. This is one of them.

Here is my suggestion, which involves customizable synergy rank bonuses on all Secret Project ships.

Somebody should join the dev ranks, i’ve read the post, great idea dude!

years improvements surely.

other game devs do to their f2p games.

Well, yeah, so far they have been doing great in improving the game rather to make stuff even more expensive like the other game devs do to their f2p games. ****

CHOCOLATE MUTHA_EFFIN CAKES DUDE!!! just kidding, probably a first step into the next/this  years improvements surely.****

My bad…

WyvuY9Y.jpg

And they will need 10k years to implement it.

And they will need 10k years to implement it.

NO