JPs dreams came true

A recent experience. 

Most of you dont know, my job is pretty far away (65 miles one direction) and sometimes the traffic can get so bad, I have to pull into a mall to pass the time before the roads open up again. today was like every other day. Park by the Von Maur, say hi to the guy that plays piano, and go to the food court. I did come in a bit hazed and drained from my drive cause it did take me about 90 minutes to get to the bloody mall, and I still have another 25 minutes to go. As I walk to the food court, I go to subway, order the ultimate JP sandwich. An italian BMT with mayo. God its so good. I get my food and then sit down in one of the tables. I eat my sandwich and pull out my phone to browse Ifunny a while. All this time I have been looking down, and when I finished my sandwich, I finally looked up to view my surroundings. But then out of nowhere, a store appeared, I couldnt believe it. There was construction a couple of weeks before, but I thought nothing of it. But there it was, right next to the Chik-Fil-A. 

A brand new, CINNABON store.

cinnabon.jpg

Where sweet rolls are made, where dreams come true. I could not fathom my eyes.  

I nearly died in pure, unfiltered, happiness. 

Mmmm…yeah. I love Cinnabon rolls. But damn! Too much expensive  :angry:**  **

Mmmm…yeah. I love Cinnabon rolls. But damn! Too much expensive  :angry:**  **

6 dollars for Sweet Roll, as I like to call them, is not bad. 

Wow 6 dollars, for what? How big/heavy is it. Tried to look it up on their page but nothing there. And at Nutrition section I get a 404 error file not there, funny…

When eating something like that, you ignore the nutritional label.

sure. I love candy and pastry too. But $6 ? For $6 to should be really big or come with coffee and whatnot.

Try stuffing your fist into your mouth. That’s the approximate size of one of those sweet rolls.

Odd fact: When I was a kid, I used to call the little lump of dough in the very centre of the roll “baby Jesus”. Because it reminded me of a manger scene with Jesus wrapped in swaddling cloth. You can see what I mean if you eat the thing by unwrapping it’s layers and eating them one at a time.

Yeah, I was a weird kid.

Yeah, I was a weird kid.

You haven’t changed much, right? xD

Its a bit bigger then your fist…2 times the size 

You should consider recording yourself eating a Sweet Roll. It would be hilarious.

You should consider recording yourself eating a Sweet Roll. It would be hilarious.

WHILE PLAYING THE PIANO

WHILE PLAYING THE PIANO

So… JPhack, challenge accepted?

Don’t forget the blank stare!

Mmmm…

I need someone to feed me the sweet rolls, as i play BLIND FOLDED with a large blank stare. 

I think that should suffice? 

Well now you have a store closeby with your favorite food to cancel out your healthier sandwich, right?

Well now you have a store closeby with your favorite food to cancel out your healthier sandwich, right?

I know right! 

Update: The store has idiots that work there, they barely know how to make a cinnabon right. I actually went into the back and showed them how to do it. Almost got a manager position on the spot. Too bad I make 4 times the money at my current job. 

I know right!

Update: The store has idiots that work there, they barely know how to make a cinnabon right. I actually went into the back and showed them how to do it. Almost got a manager position on the spot. Too bad I make 4 times the money at my current job.

oh thats just funny! Talk about incompetents.

oh thats just funny! Talk about incompetents.

Exactly! have to wait till its GOLDEN BROWN, frikken color blind laborers. 

JP, what is your job anyways? Only because I still haven’t figured out what to do and am definitely not going to clonus you and take your job.

Unless it’s aerospace engineering. I don’t want to do that again.

JP, what is your job anyways? Only because I still haven’t figured out what to do and am definitely not going to clonus you and take your job.

Unless it’s aerospace engineering. I don’t want to do that again.

In simple terms, Im a AutoCad Draftsman. Right now, im a tooling engineer for a company I work for that deals with thermo plastics. I handle all the technical drawings and make anything they need in a professional drawing. Mind you, Im only 21.