Jericho Torp Tweak

But his “beep beep beep…boooom” isnt.  :lol:

Im Leveling TOR AE atm. Hopefully the Inquisitor AE is a viable Counter to the Frigballs in T5. 

Guards can shoot down Torps again.

Maybe in t4-5 LRF are more situational and useful, but in t3 they’re annoying, useless and boring xD

Nah, whenever I get on my Ira Deus, xxxx is definitely going to hit the fan for the enemy. So many killing sprees.

Guards can shoot down Torps again.

I noticed. 

That makes them useless again in 9/10 cases, since one guard is enough to render your Torps completely ineffective. 

I would still love to see a complete replacement of the LRFs. 

I noticed. 

That makes them useless again in 9/10 cases, since one guard is enough to render your Torps completely ineffective. 

I would still love to see a complete replacement of the LRFs. 

Not entirely true…  it took a bit to get use too   BUT once a guard has activated thier missile shield it does have its Cool down period.   You get real good at counting down the secs and knowing when you can (re)start.   Once thats done they become the one of the priorty targets  bomb carriers will always be the prime, followed by those attempting to take a recently activated becon, protecting a becon, and last but not least a team mate in distress.  Though now with FF in effect… you have to pick and chose carefully.  

Jericho Guards are extremely slow… so alot can be done before arrival !

In Tier 3 (9-11) it can be extremely hard to play LRF either Jericho or Empire as alot of the games are in WIDE OPEN SPACE. 

There are a few you can still attempt but I am seeing more and more of the players knowing how to be stand offish in their attempts to take you down.    

I have never attempted in Tier 4 or 5 …  as that point its time to utilize my trusty dusty recons… oh yea and my Guards

I mostly use the LRF if there is either beacon hunt, because the gamemode is so extremely dumb, and/or if frigballing is active, which is boring/dumb, too. 

That given, LRF is useless (again) right now.

Top jeri lrf has no blindspot so it is an inty killer

What do you mean no blindspot?  The ship has to keep it’s nose pointed in the direction it’s shooting or your guns get blocked by your own ship.   On top of that the rear of the ship is so thick an inty can easily hide behind you.

I don’t understand why you resurrected an old post to say something completely irrational, but… Way to go!

He’s saying Ira Deus has 2 many rotation so inties can’t find the blind spot.

I know how to dodge the Torps, so I rarely get killed by one. I would like the ability to shoot one down that is say going for my Captain in CR. I usually dive in front of it to make it blow up on me (and I survive so no big deal there), but if I could shoot it down I wouldn’t have to do that. Now that they are nerfed some (which being able to shoot them down wouldn’t have called for a Nerf, but oh well) they aren’t as big of a threat. They actually take some skill to use now.

u can dodge guided torps… But can u fight an enemy and dodge a torp at the same time? I dont think so

u can dodge guided torps… But can u fight an enemy and dodge a torp at the same time? I dont think so

Can you please stop quoting posts with more than 1 month old? This is 6 months old, they wont answer you and if they do they wont even remember what was the chat about.

Ok i dont really check when they r posted ill start checking now