Jericho Ramming Shield

I was just admiring the Patriarch and noticed those floaty glowy Jericho insignias on it. I thought that it would be cool to have a passive module, or simply a Jericho ship skill that forms a tiny glowing Jericho insignia in front of your ship that acts like a turtle shell, but isn’t really meant for blocking fire, but for ramming.

Name: Jericho Ramming Shield

Type: Passive Shield Module

Tooltip: Generates a small static shield in front of your ship that takes all incoming damage. Will not block most incoming fire but is great for ramming!

Weird suggestions chapter 2387472…

Guard is supposed for heavy support, not for ramming. Only Rakza is allowed to do that.

If I could mix any special on any ship with any module.

Micro warp drive on the Cruse S with plasma arc and combat reboot.  The video’s I could make  :)

If I could mix any special on any ship with any module.

Micro warp drive on the Cruse S with plasma arc and combat reboot.  The video’s I could make  :)

Combat reboot aren’t gonna prevent the crash. 

When did I say the guard was the one ramming? I never did. I simply said it would be neat to have a little ramming shield like an object that I SAW on a guard.

This idea is good for the module on any Guard ship, I agree!

Probably only in T4 and T5 and only craftable in the workshop

This idea is good for the module on any Guard ship, I agree!

Probably only in T4 and T5 and only craftable in the workshop

Yes, but I really had more speedy ships in mind like recon or CovOps.

Yes, but I really had more speedy ships in mind like recon or CovOps.

Plasma Arc? :002:

Warp + Aim = Instakill

Lol. I forgot about this suggestion.

Yeah, I kinda like this one better.

So this module could be like the shields Turtles have in Fire Support? Cause that’s awesome.

Indeed. I just love those things, but if they were too big, they would be a bit too OP, so I decided to downsize it for balance. Still works as it’s supposed to, just won’t be an “I’m invincible” shield.