Jericho frigates: guard vs LRF

I say play in T5 whether there be tier rushers or not. they’ll get better by fighting against stronger opponents, so crush them again and again until they become as hard as diamonds. 

I say play in T5 whether there be tier rushers or not. they’ll get better by fighting against stronger opponents, so crush them again and again until they become as hard as diamonds.

…and they just ruining other players’ experience during the process. So clever idea.

…and they just ruining other players’ experience during the process. So clever idea.

Not really. If they fit at least 3 ships in their slots when they arrive tier 4 I’m happy enough. Most people playing in tier 5 doesn’t have a clue how to play anyway.

I think I’ll follow the JLRF, any idea for the loadout? I prefer to have a better survivability

Not really. If they fit at least 3 ships in their slots when they arrive tier 4 I’m happy enough. Most people playing in tier 5 doesn’t have a clue how to play anyway.

They have no clue, because they rushed there. And in realistic-mode, 1 or 2 ships less, or T1/T2s are really ruins the experience in the end-game. I’m afraid you are too optimistic in this topic.

I think I’ll follow the JLRF, any idea for the loadout? I prefer to have a better survivability

Survivability means nothing. Check the resistances. Jericho LRFs are paper, try to build them for damage and stealth.

Survivability means nothing. Check the resistances. Jericho LRFs are paper, try to build them for damage and stealth.

Survivabilty means something. I have tanked Guards before in my JLRF. Survivabilty also means more time to get RT into gear.

What’s the ship name?

Survivabilty means something. I have tanked Guards before in my JLRF. Survivabilty also means more time to get RT into gear.

Yes you are right. Survivability means something. Not much, and nothing important, but something.

If you tanked a guard with an LRF, then that guard was poorly fitted.

What’s the ship name?

hey guys I need help to decide what tree to do with jericho frigates. I have to decide between guards one and LRF. I like both them but which one is the best? ( I mean inquisitor s or inquisitor ae )

Jerry guards shield modules usually go to one EM resistence and one Thermal resistence + some HP with splitters.  I recommend in actives “Tachyon” charge, EM field, Reverse thruster and shield booster. The cap, CPU and engine depend on your weapon of choice.

What’s the ship name?

templar AE

Yes you are right. Survivability means something. Not much, and nothing important, but something.

If you tanked a guard with an LRF, then that guard was poorly fitted.

when I said what to choose between inquisitor S and AE I didnt’ mean that I had them already but I wanted an advice for what tree to follow, sry if I didn’t say it

I haven’t seen many of those strong players in tier 5 >.>

Because they don’t bother with >T3 PVP, aside from sector conquest.

Removed by Author 

templar AE

Slots: 1 Engine, 1 Capacitor, 2 Shield, 0 Hull, 1 CPU             Preferred focus on Survivability

Engine: Inertia Stabilizer

Capacitor: Emergency Barrier

Shield: EM Diffuser, Asynchronous Shield Projector

CPU: Proton Wall

Weapon: Beam Cannon    Ammo: Xenon Lamp   Missile: Minelayer

Active Modules: IR Pulsar, Multiphase Shield Adapter, Shield Booster L

NOTE: The above build is designed to maximize your survivability, but given the ship’s layout it is not advisable to attempt to tank damage. Thus, I have provided an alternate build below designed to survive through superior firepower.

Engine: Shared Cooling System

Capacitor: Acceleration Coil

Shield: Thermal Resistance, Asynchronous Shield Projector

CPU: Electronic Guidance

Weapon: Coil Mortar    Ammo: Explosive Charge    Missile: Minelayer

Active Modules: IR Pulsar, Multiphase Shield Adapter, Shield Booster L

templar AE

My JLRF builds are better than Soldier’s.  :alien1: No disrespect though.

Ship Modifiers:

Engine - Vernier

Capacitor - Acceleration Coils

Shield - EM Diffuser; Thermal Modulator

CPU - Infrared Scanner

Weapon - Coil Mortar

Ammo - Shape Charged Shells

Missile - Minelayer

Active Modules (You only have three Soldier) - EM Scattering Field; Shield Booster L; Multiphase Shield Adapter

Crew Implants -

lMMwXYU.png 

Other comments - Use the Multiphase Shield Adapter when first getting attacked. Use the Shield Booster L if you are going to get attacked for a medium-long time. Speed up and then use EM Scattering field. This allows you to move while cloaked. Just don’t use any forward, backward or strafe engines because this removes the cloak.

If you want a video just ask.

My JLRF builds are better than Soldier’s.  :alien1: No disrespect though.

Active Modules (You only have three Soldier)

I bow to your superior knowledge of JLRFs. Also, I completely forgot about Minelayers. D’oh!

Though I am confused by your preference for EM Scatter over IR Pulsar. I would think the latter would be more useful, as it can be used to counter ECMs.

JLRF? What is dat?

at 1:57

My JLRF builds are better than Soldier’s. :alien1: No disrespect though.

Ship Modifiers:

Engine - Vernier

Capacitor - Acceleration Coils

Shield - EM Diffuser; Thermal Modulator

CPU - Infrared Scanner

Weapon - Coil Mortar

Ammo - Shape Charged Shells

Missile - Minelayer

Active Modules (You only have three Soldier) - EM Scattering Field; Shield Booster L; Multiphase Shield Adapter

Crew Implants -

lMMwXYU.png

Other comments - Use the Multiphase Shield Adapter when first getting attacked. Use the Shield Booster L if you are going to get attacked for a medium-long time. Speed up and then use EM Scattering field. This allows you to move while cloaked. Just don’t use any forward, backward or strafe engines because this removes the cloak.

If you want a video just ask.

mhm that’s really similar to the build I’ve got yet, my problem is when I get attacked by a guard, how to do with that?

JLRF? What is dat?

at 1:57

so shall I use positron cannon? right now I’m using the coil mortar and they are pretty op with 6 cannons, an insane fire rate. and wtf really 70 sec of invisibility to radar, that’s awesome xD

so shall I use positron cannon? right now I’m using the coil mortar and they are pretty op with 6 cannons, an insane fire rate

Use what you like.

With good positioning JLRF with positron is hard to spot… especially for pilots w/o experience, so your survivability increase alot