Issue with the MGS-Box Camo 13 module

There is this MGS-Box Camo module that makes the ship invisible to the radars as long as the ship is stationary. Now there is a problem with this. I just had a pve battle where an inactive player had this module. He got kicked out of the battle multiple times but rejoined again and again. In the mean time all the other players were destroyed so there was only this inactive player with zero effectiveness having his camo up and making the NPC waves self destruct (on the Defense Contract map) and making others watch him doing nothing but being kicked out and rejoining.

When three players are destroyed and the 4th got kicked out for inactivity, the game should be terminated.

Also, the MGS-Box Camo module’s effect should be removed when a player is inactive.

totaly right, enough of these “players” who are afk in purpose because they know that the team will try to win without any effort from them. they are just parasites.

I’m not supporting AFKers but I have a Mauler and go to the back of the map to wait for engines a lot of times and sit there inactive  for a while till the boss or cruiser comes … many times players have trolled me and many times I am the one that kills the cruiser solo … watch for that as well … sometimes its not AFKing its strategy . 

Very good point further more, when a player lose a “life” and has not rejoined via duplicator which are FREE, should NOT reap rewards in case the other 3 players completed the mission successfully. In addition, players that lost a “life” and while another player tried to “revive” them via OWN duplicator and they do NOT rejoin either because they expect what SheenShade said or simply because of that + being AFK shouldnt get ANY rewards whatsoever either.

Dailies [vouchers] apart from Empire Hangar that 1 of the 2 tasks for LV actually demands PVP, all the rest are focused on rounds won/effectiveness/damage inflicted. Many players once got an amount of effectiveness/damage and lost a “life” go AWOL…Why is it that we reward failure and/or encourage apathy. Remove the rewards from them and since its a team based game mode [not that all the rest arent], have them to play the game as is meant to be played.

4 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I’m not supporting AFKers but I have a Mauler and go to the back of the map to wait for engines a lot of times and sit there inactive  for a while till the boss or cruiser comes … many times players have trolled me and many times I am the one that kills the cruiser solo … watch for that as well … sometimes its not AFKing its strategy . 

Killing the Cruiser [Fire Support/DC] or the final Destroyer in Ariadnes is the last step before the mission ends. Those are not the whole mission and there are a lot that need to be done before that which do require efford. There is no efford in camping at the edge of the map waiting for the end-ship to appear to shoot it down. In Ariande’s for instance, since the mission is longer and does take some team work, aint worth much if the additional tasks are not completed.

1 hour ago, ComWittman said:

Killing the Cruiser [Fire Support/DC] or the final Destroyer in Ariadnes is the last step before the mission ends. Those are not the whole mission and there are a lot that need to be done before that which do require efford. There is no efford in camping at the edge of the map waiting for the end-ship to appear to shoot it down. In Ariande’s for instance, since the mission is longer and does take some team work, aint worth much if the additional tasks are not completed.

So by your logic … the entire server  ONLY takes  high DPS ships to Defense Contract and their weapons are always MK4 or MK5 AOE weapons right ? … And NOBODY EVER queues into a Defense Contract with N00Bs that have MK1 weapons or  LRF’s that stay at 12000 m and ONLY use disintegrator to do the cruiser … so NOBODY on the server has ever lost Defense Contract due to low  DPS on cruiser part , because its so easy and the ENTIRE server consists of only top pilots with premium gear …

my bad  I must have been thinking of another game … ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Honestly it would be easiest just to have the option for, say, if 50% or more of the players in a match “flag” an AFK-er, they get zero rewards. That would work. (only as long as !diot teams don’t purposefully flag playing people.)

Maybe it could pair with the current AFK detection system and if a player self destructs or doesn’t move+fire for a long time, the team can kick them manually.

4 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

So by your logic … the entire server  ONLY takes  high DPS ships to Defense Contract and their weapons are always MK4 or MK5 AOE weapons right ? … And NOBODY EVER queues into a Defense Contract with N00Bs that have MK1 weapons or  LRF’s that stay at 12000 m and ONLY use disintegrator to do the cruiser … so NOBODY on the server has ever lost Defense Contract due to low  DPS on cruiser part , because its so easy and the ENTIRE server consists of only top pilots with premium gear …

my bad  I must have been thinking of another game … ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

My logic is based on THIS post which is yours right,

6 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

and what you’re actually saying here is that you’re not AFK but play the mission at the LAST couple of min. I don’t blame the ones that trolled you, I would have done the same.

3 hours ago, ComWittman said:

My logic is based on THIS post which is yours right,

and what you’re actually saying here is that you’re not AFK but play the mission at the LAST couple of min. I don’t blame the ones that trolled you, I would have done the same.

only the dead ones troll me  … but  I’m still alive to kill the cruiser … I only do this  in a N00B team

well, already saw in dc, the only destro  using a worm hole to be far from all but near from cruiser spawn… and NEVER triying to help us killing deamons, turtles, commanders or butchers… maybe he killed snipers to be safe himself.

found this way very selfish. since all 3 other players tried to kill and survive. If remember well, 1 were killed, me and the other were still there, and finally  we won, Mr selfish shooted the cruiser also, finally.

But still, didn’t like his manners.

no likes for him, but at his point think he no care.

11 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

I only do this  in a N00B team

this guy judjed us at first seconds of the game…how could he see we were a n oob team ?

and what is a n o o b team ?  if at least we came with interceptors i could understand, but wasn’t the case.
And anyway, why judge  without see ?

héhé, maybe you were this guy, Original_Taz ? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)