Iridum gain problem

Hey guys, anyway im liking this new update, amazing new rank 14 destroyer. yea im also happy about the modules. 

now ill cut short and go serious, im being honest and not joking here

There was a 5 iridium gain by winning any match. that 5 iridium goes to the corp deposit. now why is that gone? 

even with the 5 iridium corps had it hard because of how long it takes to get a dreadnought and the amount required for each process. and then you took it down and you just made it SOOO much harder.

These old corps are too lucky, dont you think thats unfair. those old corps got a dreadnaught and they can conquer and earn more iridum while the young corps have to go throught some insane ways to get a small amount of iridum. 

seriously this is causing old and new corps balance collapse. Just having that 5 iridium gain was the best and make things a little easier to get close to build a dreadnaught. it is making young corp members move to old corps because they dont wanna go through the process of insane ways of gathering iridum. 

• Nei

Ceo of M5

I like how you don’t ever actually suggest putting the 5 iridium contract back in the game here ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

But yes, I definitely agree. The iridium grind is a long and slow haul to 50000, even with a hundred players. The 5 iridium contract has a very good place in the game.

1 hour ago, StatueofLibroty said:

I like how you don’t ever actually suggest putting the 5 iridium contract back in the game here ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

true. well it was there before. i just hope they know that it is unfair now.

It was mostly removed because of the stupidity people showed.
Just take a look in the bug report to get evidence of this idiocy.

13 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

It was mostly removed because of the stupidity people showed.
Just take a look in the bug report to get evidence of this idiocy.

You are right. I have explained myself some players about this. But it’s even harder to explain players with low amount of experience in the game… about 2 or 4 months playing… they have to give away iridium to the corp instead of buying the bundle with iridum. It’s a burden to small corps and their growth. 

They probably could have explained the 5 iridium better, a it wasn’t too obvious it was for corp and not self.

The 5 iridium reward for the corp was in the wrong place. It was among other rewards for the player. They could give iridum to corps somehow for building big squads in PVP (+3 players). Or something to lesser the grind wall a dreadnought is for smaller corps with new players.

5 hours ago, RennieAshII said:

They probably could have explained the 5 iridium better, a it wasn’t too obvious it was for corp and not self.

Wasn’t the text AND the icon described ‘Corporation Iridium’? Afair was it labeled so.

And players not in a corp or not thinking will just assume it is iridium given by some “corporate” just like how the game uses things like United Mercenary Centre etc.