Iridium or GS could be used to get a module instead of searching for it in Open Space!

Suggestion: (a new way to get modules more quickly)

I hate wasting time in ‘Open Space’, yet this new update 1.5.1 practically demands that I am spending my time there, especially if I need both old and new modules.

I may need or want more duplicates that I already own, yet the Store won’t unlock them for me. I am sure that I am not alone. Many people complain about this now.

I have already made one suggestion that solves this issue completely. You can found it [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36267-all-items-that-were-already-obtained-in-open-space-should-be-available-in-the-store-later-on/).

However, if you don’t want to ease things for us, then you can at least provide us with the option or an alternative to obtain missing modules by using Iridium currency.

One example. The ‘Get’ option should have an additional choice. After clicking ‘Get’ , there should be one more option at the lower right part below (Atlas - 2nd screenshot) - ‘Provide’.

Cost for this option should be 50 Iridium units for all equipment and weapons. By clicking on this option, you are instantly provided with the item you wanted.

Another option is, that there could also be the ‘GS’ option  or both options. If so, then the GS cost  could be 50 Galactic Standards  as well for each item, with the same price.

The exchange rate between the Iridium currency and Galactic Standards is 1:2 if the price is not the same for both options. In that case, 50 Iridium and 100 Galactic Standards.

Screenshots: (example)

(Equipment menu in hangar: Duelist Protocol item)

K5708eC.png

(Atlas: Duelist Protocol item)

sUkkuFB.png

Please, do not forget to comment and vote!

Kind regards,

[Koromac]

Credtis… please

I guess its a steering instrument: the players are prompted to do the following : grind in open space, on purpose … will only change when policy or politics change

I don’t like grinding in open space. I don’t know how many hours to spend there or how many enemies to kill. I find it dreadfully boring. I stopped getting the new modules. But then why am I playing?

But… but i like open space !  ![:018:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/018.gif “:018:”)

I don’t search a lot for modules, and don’t care if i don’t have.

I mean , searching for modules is and must stay a pleasure, and if i get , i’m happy, ofc, but i don’t use my time for this.

This said, i  agree that theses modules can be get with iridium also for ppl who don’t like os.

Must all time find other way to suit to everybody. There is : )

There is the typical excuse of “You had enough time to buy them for credits until now”, farming them is not hard, no matter what module you want it usually takes less than an hour to get it, but it depends on the number and position of enemies in the sectors as well as how many allies you have, but yet again, you can have the paying alternative in a more expensive manner.

I know, it is misunderstood. I do not like the fact that I can only get some modules and guns in the open space. For example, I play with another account. I want to get a Blaster Turret for the destroyer. There are tasks that need to be destroyer. How much time do I spend in the Processing Rig or how many enemies to kill for Blaster Turret?
Anyway, I liked the open space. I was also picking up minerals, I liked the daily tasks.

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

But… but i like open space !  ![:018:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/018.gif “:018:”)

I don’t search a lot for modules, and don’t care if i don’t have.

I mean , searching for modules is and must stay a pleasure, and if i get , i’m happy, ofc, but i don’t use my time for this.

This said, i  agree that theses modules can be get with iridium also for ppl who don’t like os.

Must all time find other way to suit to everybody. There is : )

I was only providing an alternative solution. As I said before, you could still find them in Open Space.

Also, if you don’t agree with this suggestion, then you should have marked all three options the same.

10 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Credtis… please

The game is on the brink of death and you want credits instead of optional microtransactions?

You clearly don’t know how bad the situation is.

53 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

There is the typical excuse of “You had enough time to buy them for credits until now”, farming them is not hard, no matter what module you want it usually takes less than an hour to get it, but it depends on the number and position of enemies in the sectors as well as how many allies you have, but yet again, you can have the paying alternative in a more expensive manner.

My good old friend! He understands! Exactly my point! That would not be a problem if more people would be playing this game, but alas, I see the opposite trend now.

Sustaining and maintaining the game can become problematic very soon.

17 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Also, if you don’t agree with this suggestion, then you should have marked all three options the same.

nope,  the first one i voted for me, the 2nd and 3th i voted for others

how ever we get the new modules  it should be easier …50 iridium / gs / 200,000 credits / 15 min in open space … but the modules need to drop and they are not dropping now … I didn’t even log in yesterday to get the only thing i farm now  … iridium… that just collects because I never use it except to jump in open space looking for modules that don’t drop …  I can’t even imagine a rank 1 pilot trying to get what I have … we wont be seeing very many new players  staying with the game …

2 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

how ever we get the new modules  it should be easier …50 iridium / gs / 200,000 credits / 15 min in open space … but the modules need to drop and they are not dropping now … I didn’t even log in yesterday to get the only thing i farm now  … iridium… that just collects because I never use it except to jump in open space looking for modules that don’t drop …  I can’t even imagine a rank 1 pilot trying to get what I have … we wont be seeing very many new players  staying with the game …

Latest Steam reviews are mostly all negative… Currently down from 77% to 51%.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

The game is on the brink of death and you want credits instead of optional microtransactions?

You clearly don’t know how bad the situation is.

Well I get this, so 3. question for me was difficult I would say 20,50,200 GS is too low …

And why Iridium option for easy way? This would not bring in money for the bills - so only GS would be consequent …

3 hours ago, SuDoKu said:

I know, it is misunderstood. I do not like the fact that I can only get some modules and guns in the open space. For example, I play with another account. I want to get a Blaster Turret for the destroyer. There are tasks that need to be destroyer. How much time do I spend in the Processing Rig or how many enemies to kill for Blaster Turret?
Anyway, I liked the open space. I was also picking up minerals, I liked the daily tasks.

I guess you feel like in -R(r) somehow because things changed in way you don’t like.

Basic wisdom/knowledge from behavioral sciences is:

• there is basically (more or less) only 1 thing : Reinforcement [+/- R (x)]
    • give r eward is +R(r)
    • take away r eward is -R(r)
    • give p unishment is -R(p)
    • take away p unishment is +R(p)

Changing strategy/direction/policy is inherently highly likely to produce pairs of +R/-R - maybe they confuse things!

Basic wisdom/knowledge from historical economic study is:

I hate open space it’s an anoyingly huge area spamed with chances, chances and more chances. The bad AI gets compromized by aimbot, homing guns, insane HP and dps ammounts. And there is by far not enough space to farm in the sectors. Two people in one sector usally turns into a fight over ressources and forcing us to go there is one of the worst thing that could have happened.

On 4/7/2018 at 12:08 AM, Flash0914 said:

I hate open space it’s an anoyingly huge area spamed with chances, chances and more chances. The bad AI gets compromized by aimbot, homing guns, insane HP and dps ammounts. And there is by far not enough space to farm in the sectors. Two people in one sector usally turns into a fight over ressources and forcing us to go there is one of the worst thing that could have happened.

I do not plan to farm for the new modules in ‘Open Space’.

It’s supposed to be fun and rewarding, but it’s monotone and boring, frustrating!