"Invasion" skin turns engines green

I know that people will say things like “oh, but that will confuse new players and engine trails are a tactical problem” well ta hell with them. I have wanted a Hunter since they existed, but haven’t gotten one. Howabout we just let a poor fox get -something-… please…

oh, but that will confuse new players and engine trails are a tactical problem

:I

I can’t believe it. I actually agree with one of Fox’s posts!

+1!

I would love for the Invasion skin to make my engines a menacing biomorph green!

SSKRRRRrrrrreeeeEeeEEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKkkkKk!!!

how to get invasion skin?

The invasion skin was introduced in a package upon release of the “Invasion” or “Open Space” mode. It was purchased with GS and is no longer available.

I can’t believe it. I actually agree with one of Fox’s posts!

+1!

I would love for the Invasion skin to make my engines a menacing biomorph green!

SSKRRRRrrrrreeeeEeeEEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKkkkKk!!!

OMG it would be especially awesome if it made your engine sound like that too!!!

how to get invasion skin?

It was a limited edition skin available right at the launch of Invasion. As far as I know, it won’t be coming back; but you never know.

hell yeah

I’m rather addicted to flying my Phoenix around with its pink engine trails, and looking fabulous.

I’m rather addicted to flying my Phoenix around with its pink engine trails, and looking fabulous.

Pirate engine trials were bugged when the ships were first released, and displayed as pure white. I actually really liked that look. And then they fixed it. :frowning:

Pirate engine trials were bugged when the ships were first released, and displayed as pure white. I actually really liked that look. And then they fixed it. :frowning:

Honestly, the best engine trail bug ever, still belongs to EVE. Shortly after the tech III cruisers had their debut, there was a patch bug that affected some of them depending on the subsystem layout. The Caldari Tengu and Minmatar Loki flew backwards, engine trails and all. It was beautiful.

Ikr. I love flying around pirate ships. Just because they have a non-standard engine trail.

The Caldari Tengu and Minmatar Loki flew backwards, engine trails and all.

Kinda like that one Skyrim update that broke dragons.

I’d rather wait until we can use/build/fly Alien ships with their own green trail.

Makes the ship feel more unique.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE IT IF PERHAPS THEY COULD CHANGE THE TRAILS ON THE PREMIUM CYBER SHIPS NPC OR NOT SO I WON’T RUN  FROM FRIENDLY JERRI UNITS THINKING THEY ARE CYBERS, HINT HINT.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE IT IF PERHAPS THEY COULD CHANGE THE TRAILS ON THE PREMIUM CYBER SHIPS NPC OR NOT SO I WON’T RUN FROM FRIENDLY JERRI UNITS THINKING THEY ARE CYBERS, HINT HINT.

Those caps…

Not a bad idea though. Pirate patrols often have regular military ships among them, which makes them hard to distinguish by engine trails.

You should create a suggestion.

I got them. It was a special thing before open space became open. Invasion Paint.You had to buy it before a certain date.

Now on the other hand I would like a have a Predator or Hunter ship, but they would surely nerf it if they allowed us to have them.

I also think they need some serious nerfing, Dozens swarm you in certain maps and it takes forever to wear down their health.

So we have a paradox here. We get em, they will nerf em. Balance don’t exist for invasion.

EDIT:

I just re read this post, and don’t even know why I replied. I cant make sense of most of whats in this thread. LOL

Kinda like that one Skyrim update that broke dragons.

I had to start a whole new skyrim file two days ago due to bugs. I was building my manor by Falkreath. Had a wife and two kids… and a dragon.

Yes, a dragon.

This flying genius attacked me while I was building, and I ran into my house to get some stuff since I was storing everything. I was doing a hardcore playthrough, only one save file. Well SOMEHOW the dragon followed me inside.

So now I have a dragon in my house that is too big to really move around, and just fireballs all my furniture and complains about everything. It’s a lot like having a cat.

So now I have a dragon in my house that is too big to really move around, and just fireballs all my furniture and complains about everything. It’s a lot like having a cat.

This is why you defeat Miraak and use his Bend Will shout to make the dragon tame.

Problem solved.

Well, except that he will still be in your house.

Off topic