Invasion. First Encounter

fd6f6df028dcbccde65d719d9307.jpg

Pilots!

The Command has declassified a part of recording from the first encounter with invasion forces, you can listen to it by following this link!

[Invasion. First encounter.mp3](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=7865)

Good, sounds good.

Literally my first encounter…

you would think that being able to make space ship they would be able to get a better comm system… so much static and breaks

Sounds like Jericho is taking this Invasion badly. You’d think the Imperials would THE target for these aliens.

They are speaking about finding a “Jericho Ship”. 

Then…

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Sounds like Jericho is taking this Invasion badly. You’d think the Imperials would THE target for these aliens.

Poor Jerry, everyone hurts them. But they will endure  :010j:

Then again no one has the proper equipment take those things on with out being in large numbers

Empire would have crushed them since gunships are unstoppable

It sounds rather to me more like a sector is gonna be overhelm by aliens

Prepare your aimbot men!

In the picture that is the Federation being hit hard, not Jericho. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t understand like you guys. Seems like they saw a Jeri ship, tried to identify it, but it was not. 

Maybe I’m wrong ?

I mention Jericho because…

They’re what biomorphs are made of - maybe not directly from any of the families, but the aliens do take from the Cybers; it’s even stated in one of the Jericho Invasion tasks. And in this audio entry, the only human parties involved (from what I can tell, anyway) are Jericho craft. Hell, the alien ship(s) spotted in the audio entry are said to resemble Jericho ships (though there was definitely a Hunter involved).

If you look at the biomorphs ingame models, they are based on one of the Jericho ships (sabertooth i think)

Can’t wait :smiley:

If you look at the biomorphs ingame models, they are based on one of the Jericho ships (sabertooth i think)

137P0J9.jpg

cMZXvUf.jpg

How about making a new type of aliens ships that it looks like Jerico frigate class models so they look like these?

XtlV0m9.jpg

If we can get a greenish background art that resemble alien invasion that looks like this would be awesome.

137P0J9.jpg

cMZXvUf.jpg

How about making a new type of aliens ships that it looks like Jerico frigate class models so they look like these?

XtlV0m9.jpg

If we can get a greenish background art that resemble alien invasion that looks like this would be awesome.

Yes

Yes

learn to use spoilers or don’t queue the whole thing to post “yes”, forum common sense

screenshot-140610-214457_zps0d105665.jpg

Resembles a Katana/Lance, broken up and pumped with a layer of alien space rock. Or alien space drugs.

137P0J9.jpg

cMZXvUf.jpg

XtlV0m9.jpg

Reminds me of dead space lol,and this is the first time i see the dev make ships without heavy details lol.