Invasion enemies

Soo I’ve been playing invasion recently and started to try to fly my lower level ships more which is where this came up. There are enemies in T2 sectors holding T4 weapons AAAND they spawn in bulk, tearing through any low level ships quickly. Seriously though; fix it. side note: I was in a T4 tackler in screenshot1, a minotaur screenshot2, and a T3 tackler in screenshot 3

An example of what I saw:

dlf4jIv.jpg

HnZJezj.jpg

HUhwxZJ.jpg

Npc acuracy and evasion must be reduced! They hit very hard and never miss. Try engage npcs in close range is suicide  as they have 100% hit rate, 360° shot angle, 0° spread weapon and damm strong weapons.

Just Gauss Cannon them from 4k away, and if they get close to you use your tackler’s drones.

I agree it is impossible to fly t2 ships in t2 zones though

they are still NPC with all faults and you can out-skill them

And just how is a Ace going to be able to outmanouver them if they are still learning how to play the game? The point is: T2 sectors should have NPCs with T2 weapons, not T4 all round.

Wrong.  Most new pilots cannot do this.

And just how is a Ace going to be able to outmanouver them if they are still learning how to play the game? The point is: T2 sectors should have NPCs with T2 weapons, not T4 all round.

Yes.

Basically, AS difficulty should increase based on ship tier and sector tier.  Enemies should never have a tier advantage unless the pilot goes into one of those higher-tiered sectors…but wait…they can’t do that yet!  So why make them fight such difficult enemies when those enemies shouldn’t be fightable to new pilots…it’s just stupid how it is now.

I completely agree with derp.

This remind me the outrage when pve bots begun evading shots. People were like “OMG!! They move now!! so hard!! hAXXOr bots!! I’m leaving!!”

You can fly with tier 2 ships in tier 2 sectors, the damage they do is very small and they have much less HP pool than in high danger sectors.

I was flying a Dwarf 2, with mostly green stuff (I’m not koromac, I have to save my vouchers for high tiers) and trolling people with high rank ships in Ice belt (rank 4 dangerous zone)

And pirates were easy to deal with. If you go with a frigate, they won’t be more than an annoyance.

The problem is is that the enemies spawn in swarms in some areas meaning that if you are seen you’re as good as dead. Look, overall I just find invasion to be heavily broken - I’m just trying to highlight one of the more obvious problems.

And oh dear, I just remembered that the pic from blackwood was in my inquisitor… well this is awkward.

The problem is is that the enemies spawn in swarms in some areas meaning that if you are seen you’re as good as dead. Look, overall I just find invasion to be heavily broken - I’m just trying to highlight one of the more obvious problems.

And oh dear, I just remembered that the pic from blackwood was in my inquisitor… well this is awkward.

How is that possible? only with rank 13 implant you should be able to perma heal and perma pulsar, and even a single torpedo can wipe a full wing of pirates in rank 4 zones (they have like 10k health or so)

Maybe the problem are not the bots?

I just have a crappy setup currently and my alt account is usually used once a week as I find it disgraceful going into pvp with the kind of builds on those ships.

Some areas of invasion seem way harder than others. I find Federation space easier in general, there are plenty of weak NPCs to kill. Still, difficulty can vary greatly on the same map, with solo or duo fighters on one end and squadrons of 5-6 ships patroling the other. There are also places with very high respawn rates, like Ice Belt in Fed space. It’s also annoying how some places have scripted spawns that show up when you get close to certain farmable objects like debris or asteriods.

I think the BIGGEST problem in invasion right now is the spawn time.  You kill a full squad, and they respawn in less than a xxxx minute.  Dafuq.

How is that possible? only with rank 13 implant you should be able to perma heal and perma pulsar, and even a single torpedo can wipe a full wing of pirates in rank 4 zones (they have like 10k health or so)

Maybe the problem are not the bots?

See how invasion is broken? you need use frigates to do good there.

or recon or 700 ms tackler

or any other ship. or sqaud

I think the BIGGEST problem in invasion right now is the spawn time.  You kill a full squad, and they respawn in less than a xxxx minute.  Dafuq.

Or you just managed to kill a squadron and a different one spawn right next to you to finish you off.

I think Invasion is generally to difficult. I normally do my daily quests and then i am happy to leave asap. Since i dont want to fly around for ages, i normally use a recon, and that means i am dead within seconds as soon as i get in range of several enemies or even aliens.

+1

I am on a mammoth with mostly best gears and still gets my bottom kicked in solaris wasteland due to enemy squads patrolling long ranges and most of the time I can encounter 3 squads with heavy loaded guards and long range attackers at the same time. Thats means their patrol route meet at some point and even too much. As an engineer frigate, I have little chance to run away. Besides, it is hard to repair when the torpedos and other missile attacks kill all my drones in seconds. I suggest that you should space them out quite a bit or reduce their damages. I have not tried with other ships, but my guess is that no one will survive alone unless by evading one way or another. The only region I find ‘safe’, is around the terramorphing station gate and to its right when exiting it.

My tactic is - Run, Forrest, Run! :013j:

We can out-wit them for sure, but out-skilling them is another story. They have perfect aim (if you don’t evade, they never miss), instant reactions (like getting shot the second we un-cloak) and coordinate their attacks (especially aliens that focus fire). In some places it’s very hard to do daylies because the map is swarmed with squads of enemies that murder us if we get too close.