Interface doesn't clearly communicate that DPS on weapons is per turret, not total

I’ve been playing for the last week, read some guides, did generally good in pvp and pve, went up to t2, and only yesterday did I realize that DPS numbers are per turret and not total. Admittedly, I’ve been speciliazing in one ship class mostly so I didn’t notice the damage difference.

In fact, there’s nothing in either the ship or gun infos to clue people into that fact. Maybe a “number of turrets” should be added, or a line that explains that DPS numbers are per single turret?

+1 for pure ease of number crunching.

+1

Turret DPS x Number of turrets = Total DPS (Interceptor’s = 2 turrets, Fighters = 4 turrets, Frigates = 6 turrets)

Full DPS = Number of shots landed on target.(Battle scanner to reduce your spread)

Crit hits = Are about 75% more damage then a Full DPS hit if all shots hit their mark.      ** I’m not sure of the 75% increase number it’s just a rough estimate**

i think it is 100% more dmg with crits, it only seem like not 100% extra dmg because turrets dont get crits at the same time

i think it is 100% more dmg with crits, it only seem like not 100% extra dmg because turrets dont get crits at the same time

But i thought it its + 50% dmg(total 150%), and with implant can be inceased to 100%(200% total dmg)

And I am quite sure, that at least lasers turrets crit all at the same time. othervise my dmg would be fluctuatin all the time with 6 turrets(~10-15% crit chance), but it remains constat, only sometimes geting bonus dmg.

We need this in the interface of the game.  

You shouldn’t have to go to a message board to get something so simple.